Is striving for P3-50 with all perks on every survivor and killer even worth it?

Options

So ever since i got this game i developed the idea that i would try my hardest to get every character to P3-50 with all perks in the game. 486 hours in and i am no where close to reaching that goal. I dont even have all of the DLC and only my Billy and Claudette are P3-50 with all perks i can easily unlock so far with my doctor at P3-38. So the point of my question. Is it worth it? I mean i am only doing it for the satisfaction of saying i have maxed everyone out but the grind has become so daunting to me that is it literally sapping the fun out of the game. I only invest points into my Billy when i have a new perk to get but other than that all the points go into other characters i dont even play and this has lead to me not using any of the fun offerings and addons on my main character because i feel like it would be a waste since the points could go towards leveling up other characters. Am i on a fools errand? Am i wasting my time with this almost unrealistic goal? To the people that have P3-50ed every character with all the perks. Is it worth the satisfaction of maxing everything?

Comments

• Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,194
    Options

It's just pixels, so no.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options

I P3 my Dwight, Meg,David and Claudette with all the perks in the game. If they add more characters and perks it will be an easier grind to add to your regular survivor. It is a long grind but i earned so many bp offerings, escape cakes, party streamers, purple flashlights and brand new parts that also makes it worth it.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

Why would it even be worth it ?
    Just play the survivor you like to play. Leveling all of them is just if you have a lot of extra time.
    Then, just level up the killers you want to level. If you play all of them, just go for all of them in their preference order.

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146
    Options

@Runiver said:
    Just play the survivor you like to play. Leveling all of them is just if you have a lot of extra time.
    Then, just level up the killers you want to level. If you play all of them, just go for all of them in their preference order.

This makes sense. I dont know why i thought it was a good idea to try and go for every character maxed out. I legit only play Billy Willy and Claudette. The rest i only play when i have a daily for them.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

@SadonicShadow said:

@Runiver said:

This makes sense. I dont know why i thought it was a good idea to try and go for every character maxed out. I legit only play Billy Willy and Claudette. The rest i only play when i have a daily for them.

I actually played exclusively billy (and survivor) until huntress release.
    At the moment, I only have claudette P3 legacy (all perks), and do not need more. I didn't invest more than 1M bloodpoint into claudette since december 2016.

I have most killers P3 with all perks, except the ones I do not play. Tho, before huntress release, I only had Billy P3 level 50 and got him to level 300+ just to get more add-ons because he was the only one I actually liked to play with.

Don't stress it and just put bp in the characters you like.

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146
    Options

@Runiver said:

@SadonicShadow said:

@Runiver said:

I actually played exclusively billy (and survivor) until huntress release.
    At the moment, I only have claudette P3 legacy (all perks), and do not need more. I didn't invest more than 1M bloodpoint into claudette since december 2016.

I have most killers P3 with all perks, except the ones I do not play. Tho, before huntress release, I only had Billy P3 level 50 and got him to level 300+ just to get more add-ons because he was the only one I actually liked to play with.

Don't stress it and just put bp in the characters you like.

Thanks man! I appreciate the advice. I just got so obsessed with the idea of maxing out every character and my enjoyment with the game has suffered from it. I havent used any addons for my Billy in a long time but after many months i think i am going to start spending points on him again. He is the only killer i play and enjoy. No need for me to spend millions of points on characters i will never play when those points can be spent getting me some beast addons for Billy Willy that are an absolute blast to play with.

• only1biggs
    only1biggs Member Posts: 1,178
    Options

Nope

• Cypraz
    Cypraz Member Posts: 136
    Options

that's the goal take 1 killer main 1 survivor main max p3 and stock items for farming bps.

• Okayado
    Okayado Member Posts: 12
    Options

Honestly, if you like the game enough to put in that much time and love into playing it, go for it. Honestly it's not ACTUALLY worth it, but if you have the time it'd be a cool thing to have done.

• kimukipi
    kimukipi Member Posts: 137
    Options

I don't think its worth it to P3 EVERY single character in game unless you are a full time streamer etc. I prefer to P3 just my mains (billy, nurse, claudette).

• asapsinner
    asapsinner Member Posts: 3
    Options

@kimukipi said:
    I don't think its worth it to P3 EVERY single character in game unless you are a full time streamer etc. I prefer to P3 just my mains (billy, nurse, claudette).

I am not a full time streamer, I'm not a streamer whatsoever, but for me the end goal is to have everybody P3-50.
    I have Dwight, Meg, Claudette, Nea, Bill, Laurie, Ace, Feng & Quentin from survivors, granted that only Dwight and Meg have all the perks.
    Trapper, Billy, Myers and Hag from Killers.

Plus couple of more P1-s and 2s here and there and I godda say, it feels awesome to have almost everybody.

• Ton3yb
    Ton3yb Member Posts: 4
    Options
    Nope, with custom clothes coming up it's even less worth it. Your better getting every perk on p1 and moving onto the next character if that's your goal. 
  • TheChanelOberlin
    TheChanelOberlin Member Posts: 80
    Options
    It’s not really worth it on a survivor, it is worth getting to P3 on killers you enjoy playing as you have a better chance at their more game changing add-ons, I’m getting Freddy and Pig to P3 for this exact reason, possibly clown too
  • EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    edited June 2018
    Options

So ever since i got this game i developed the idea that i would try my hardest to get every character to P3-50 with all perks in the game. 486 hours in and i am no where close to reaching that goal. I dont even have all of the DLC and only my Billy and Claudette are P3-50 with all perks i can easily unlock so far with my doctor at P3-38. So the point of my question. Is it worth it? I mean i am only doing it for the satisfaction of saying i have maxed everyone out but the grind has become so daunting to me that is it literally sapping the fun out of the game. I only invest points into my Billy when i have a new perk to get but other than that all the points go into other characters i dont even play and this has lead to me not using any of the fun offerings and addons on my main character because i feel like it would be a waste since the points could go towards leveling up other characters. Am i on a fools errand? Am i wasting my time with this almost unrealistic goal? To the people that have P3-50ed every character with all the perks. Is it worth the satisfaction of maxing everything?

i am happy with my decision.  i have all survivors at p3 but only one at level 50.  all killers at p2 with 2 at p3.  i love the blood outfits and the challenge.  i have been playing since day one on ps4 and still love the game.  i even started playing on a second account.  i doubt i will max it all out again but never know.  
  • TangledHelix
    TangledHelix Member Posts: 89
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I only prestige cause I like the bloody faces.
  • Well_Placed_HexTotem
    Well_Placed_HexTotem Member Posts: 824
    Options

Killers, yes, because each killer is unique with their own abilities and play styles.

Survivors, no, because they are all pretty much the same. The only difference is some look better as P3 than others. I went with David for my P3 character and he barely has blood on him at P3. Meanwhile characters like Claudette, Dwight, and a couple others look like they literally bathed in blood at P3.

So whatever survivor you enjoy most, P3 that one and just get the rest up to 40 for the teachables.

• Markness
    Markness Member Posts: 242
    Options

With the new cosmetics I've found it kind of pointless. It takes forever to max everyone out anyways, so I just try and get meta perks on all my killers and survivors first and get bloody prestige ones on the licensed killers/survivors only in case of the dailies :) It takes forever to max them out anyways, but it is do-able to max them all out and get P3 on everyone, it will just require a lot of playing, but the new cosmetics just look so much better.