Announcement regarding the future of the Dead by Daylight Forums:
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/472588/future-of-dead-by-daylight-forums

Please Don't Make Pride Cosmetics Limited-Time

I really hope BHVR reconsiders making Pride cosmetics limited-time rewards. One thing I've always liked about DBD is that most of the Pride charms, badges, and banners are available all the time. They're not just normal cosmetics to a lot of people, they're a way for players to represent themselves.

That's why I was really disappointed to find out that the Proud Susie banner was a limited-time Twitch drop recently. I missed the event, and as someone who really loves the banner and what it represents, it sucks knowing there's currently no way for me to get it.

I don't mind limited-time cosmetics in general, but I don't think Pride and identity-related cosmetics should be treated the same way. Someone shouldn't miss out on something that represents them just because they weren't playing or watching Twitch during a specific week. I'd love to see Proud Susie and the other Pride Twitch drops return and eventually become permanently available like the other Pride cosmetics.