Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
Announcement regarding the future of the Dead by Daylight Forums:
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/472588/future-of-dead-by-daylight-forums
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/472588/future-of-dead-by-daylight-forums
How do you feel about the old Tome challenges?
Pneuman
Member Posts: 2
Hey friends I have a couple of suggestions for the DBD team as well as a question for you all.
- I feel the game would be a lot better if they went back to the old tome challenges since it makes the game more of a "grind". Do you all feel the same way? It makes the game more fun and exciting when you have a reason to play since you would be grinding all over again.
- The forum is the No.1 place where we all hang and chat. I know the Discord is the new thing but I have been playing since 2022 and everytime I have a question I resort back to the forum not the discord. The problem with Discord is there will be too many people chatting about day to day life as opposed to the game. I feel it should stay up and I know a lot of people agree.
- Do you all feel like it would be neat to see the old resolution as well as the old darker graphics return to the game? I think it would be cool to see it return temporarily for an event.
0