If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

definitive word on cosmetics

Options
any word on how much the pay exclusives will be all together?  i am content to grind the rest but will be paying cash for that which can not be grinded.

Comments

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230
    Options

Why do you need a word? You can go into the store, look at the prices and add them up.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@DocOctober said:
    Why do you need a word? You can go into the store, look at the prices and add them up.

math is hard

• EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    Options

i am on ps4.
  • DocOctober
    Options

I think someone posted it somewhere on these forums, a search might yield results.

• EpicFailTryHard
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Master said:

@DocOctober said:

math is hard

so is comprehension and the ability to understand that one's own experience is not the be all, end all for everyone else.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    derp.
  • RATT
    RATT Member Posts: 33
    Options

I'm too lazy to add it up myself, but I came across someone in game, who threw $300 USD on the new cosmetics, and still apparently didn't own all of them.

• EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    good lord.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    ah.  thank you, silas.
  • DocOctober
    Options

I did some calculations on my own since the linked article lacks them.

For Survivors, buying all Auric-Cell-exclusive cosmetics will cost 15,000 Auric Cells

Buying them through Outfits only will reduce that to 13,500 Auric Cells.

For Killers, buying all Auric-Cell-exclusive cosmetics will cost 11,050 Auric Cells

Buying them through Outfits will reduce that to 7,740 Auric Cells, BUT doesn't include some Weapons that are not in any Outfit, those still add up to 2,050 Auric Cells, totalling at 9,790 for all Killer cosmetics with Outfits.

Making the grand total of Auric-Cell-exclusive cosmetics cost 26,050 Auric Cells or 23,290 Auric Cells when bought with Outfits.

• EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    thank you, doc.  how much in real cash does that come out to?
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    ah, about 200 dollars by my inaccurate and sketchy calculations.  hmm.