There is many randomized winners anniversary? Why to give them a special reward?

Skairipa
Skairipa Member Posts: 255

Why? If they made a multiple account to get this special reward?

Why u dont have added a check profile steam or link of this account to see who's the active?

Comments

  • Sarief
    Sarief Member Posts: 543

    cuz there was no QA?

  • Skairipa
    Skairipa Member Posts: 255

    @Sarief said:
    cuz there was no QA?

    u mean?

  • Sarief
    Sarief Member Posts: 543

    @Skairipa said:

    @Sarief said:
    cuz there was no QA?

    u mean?

    QA = quality analitisc. Testing. No one thought of "hm, what if they're just randoms who will never collect reward or give any meaning to this forum"...

  • Skairipa
    Skairipa Member Posts: 255

    @Sarief said:

    @Skairipa said:

    @Sarief said:
    cuz there was no QA?

    u mean?

    QA = quality analitisc. Testing. No one thought of "hm, what if they're just randoms who will never collect reward or give any meaning to this forum"...

    have u notice that those accounts have not been used recently? check it out, im not joking :/

  • Sarief
    Sarief Member Posts: 543

    @Skairipa said:
    have u notice that those accounts have not been used recently? check it out, im not joking :/

    Yes I did, hence I said

    what if they're just randoms who will never collect reward

  • not_Queen
    not_Queen Member Posts: 1,114

    Every winner of the raffle has been verified, thanks for your concern and good luck for the next ones.

  • Skairipa
    Skairipa Member Posts: 255

    @not_Queen said:
    Every winner of the raffle has been verified, thanks for your concern and good luck for the next ones.

    Thank you for that :) hope so to get a lucky reward.

  • ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    not_Queen said:

    Every winner of the raffle has been verified, thanks for your concern and good luck for the next ones.

    Sire they didnt use spam mails? Most of them are suspeciously inactive.
  • Skairipa
    Skairipa Member Posts: 255

    @ChesterTheMolester said:
    not_Queen said:

    Every winner of the raffle has been verified, thanks for your concern and good luck for the next ones.

    Sire they didnt use spam mails? Most of them are suspeciously inactive.

    none of them is active, but it's ok, they've been verified.

  • Skairipa
    Skairipa Member Posts: 255

    Thursday June 28th:
    Friday June 29th:
    Saturday June 30th:

    °__° no winners?

  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

    @Skairipa said:
    Thursday June 28th:
    Friday June 29th:
    Saturday June 30th:

    °__° no winners?

    Those will probably come out monday sometime since it's the weekend and they're probably waiting to hear back from the people teh sent emails to.