Perk ideas

MommyShark
MommyShark Member Posts: 23
edited February 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions
i have few ideas as a perk for survivors. Ideas for these perk names would be great too:D

"Your teams strong will to survive gives you new hope for a getaway. With every generator repaired by your teammates you get extra 5/7/9% repairing speed bonus for additional 30/40/50 seconds." 

"Killers strong will to get you all gives you strong will to survive. For each time survivor is hooked, you heal one healtstate and get sprintburst for 2 seconds, 150% from your normal running speed."

Then i wondered. What if you don't want to be obsession. there is no perk that guarantees that you won't be randomly selected as obsession, so here is idea for that.

"With the fear of being the killers obsession; each time obsession is being chased you get extra 10% boost to repair speed, healing, unhooking, etc. Boost lasts as long as obsession is being chased. This perk will guarantee for you not to be killers obsession."

Comments

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

That last one... What if you run a obsession perk? Will the Obsession perk override the Obsession preventing perk or...?

• rycornog
    rycornog Member Posts: 23
    I’d say word it so that it decreases your chance to be the obsession instead
  • MommyShark
    MommyShark Member Posts: 23
    my point to the last perk idea was that you aint gonna be thebe the obsession. there is no perk for that. when random selection comes(no one has obsession perk but the killer has) you wont be the obsession.
  • Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

But what would happen if everyone had the perk? Will the game ignore the "You cannot become the obsession"