The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

PTB

There should be a Public Players Testbuild tomorrow right? If not maybe there is a delay with the new chapter :/ means there is something big comming o.O

Comments

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582

There should be a Public Players Testbuild tomorrow right? If not maybe there is a delay with the new chapter :/ means there is something big comming o.O

Probably next week. Just me patient and wait. There's already a dozen threads about this already.
  • DexyIV
    DexyIV Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 515

I hope so. I want to see how the DS changes truly impact the game instead of these wild survivor/killer main theories. Maybe the end game changes they were talking about working on are in there. Who knows?

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582
    DexyIV said:

I hope so. I want to see how the DS changes truly impact the game instead of these wild survivor/killer main theories. Maybe the end game changes they were talking about working on are in there. Who knows?

They said DS is going straight to live so idk if it'll be in ptb before that. Could just get the DS update alone.
  • LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

I want. To know. Something god damn it