DS DOESN'T NEED A NERF

Click bait troll. Yes it does. Go about your day.

Comments

• @HatCreature said:
    Omg lol, I saw this and was going to ignore it but then realized it was in the Killers section and I was like ''what privileged Survivor has the audacity to come here and say this #########''! That was awesome

I figured it would spin some heads for a bit of a laugh. Lets all come together and have a little fun.

I'm still laughing at Disconnecting Strike.

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

@Nea_Death_Experience said:

@HatCreature said:
    Omg lol, I saw this and was going to ignore it but then realized it was in the Killers section and I was like ''what privileged Survivor has the audacity to come here and say this #########''! That was awesome

I figured it would spin some heads for a bit of a laugh. Lets all come together and have a little fun.

I'm still laughing at Disconnecting Strike.

It got me thinking of a heart attack, the attack was so powerful it killed them XD

• @HatCreature said:

hahahahaha if it were up to survivor mains we would be able to hook the killer. I prefer survivor but I main Nea so I guess that makes me a killer.

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

@Nea_Death_Experience said:

@HatCreature said:

hahahahaha if it were up to survivor mains we would be able to hook the killer. I prefer survivor but I main Nea so I guess that makes me a killer.

Nea is my fav Survivor lol

• <3

• iceman2kx
    iceman2kx Member Posts: 462

@Saint_Ukraine said:
    They need to make it so DS instantly disconnects the killer from the match. They could rename it to Disconnecting Strike

Right. Then when killers complain about, survivors can back it up by saying, "it's counterable. Just connect to another game or lag switch"

• Saint_Ukraine
    Saint_Ukraine Member Posts: 942

@iceman2kx said:

@Saint_Ukraine said:
    They need to make it so DS instantly disconnects the killer from the match. They could rename it to Disconnecting Strike

Right. Then when killers complain about, survivors can back it up by saying, "it's counterable. Just connect to another game or lag switch"

Yeah, but don't forget slugging

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Well played sir

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    Lol nice one.
  • e8Lattice
    e8Lattice Member Posts: 189

Killers, because every Multiplayer game needs an easy-mode, hand-held, babied crutch option for all those extra special entitled snowflakes out there.

Bring the nerf, if Killers want a game mode that consists entirely of them looking at a screen in an empty lobby simulator that says "You Win" that's there hang up.

Oh except Freddy - the only fairly balanced Killer in game.

• MhhBurgers
    MhhBurgers Member Posts: 1,758

@e8Lattice said:
    Killers, because every Multiplayer game needs an easy-mode, hand-held, babied crutch option for all those extra special entitled snowflakes out there.

Bring the nerf, if Killers want a game mode that consists entirely of them looking at a screen in an empty lobby simulator that says "You Win" that's there hang up.

everybody can disregard you because you don't even know what exposed does.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@MhhBurgers said:

@e8Lattice said:

everybody can disregard you because you don't even know what exposed does.

Just ignore posts like that, its not worth the time responding

• Zagrid
    Zagrid Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,000

Oh man, I haven’t laughed at something this hard in a while. He made the title of the post something to intentionally make people mad, then when they click on it “LuL iTs JuSt A pRaNk BrO”. That is so funny.
  • @Zagrid said:
    Nea_Death_Experience said:

Oh man, I haven’t laughed at something this hard in a while. He made the title of the post something to intentionally make people mad, then when they click on it “LuL iTs JuSt A pRaNk BrO”. That is so funny.

Yeah bro, put it in the killers section too. Ez plays

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    e8Lattice said:

If you think Freddy is the worst Killer i have bad news for you...
  • I think Freddy is fine. You just have to be an experienced killer and put pressure on them. He sometimes is weak but he has good potential with good perks or 3.5s transition time aha

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    e8Lattice said:

This, this is the real BAIT