The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Everybody rejoice!!! Chapter info leak!

Pls stop playing Nurse.. I have to play against Nurse literally 2 out of 3 my survivor games. Same goes for Billy as well. Not fun at all. Try someone else maybe? I heard that Clown is pretty good at shortening loops.

Comments

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Git gud
  • CoolConnor96
    CoolConnor96 Member Posts: 164

@willcenx said:
    Pls stop playing Nurse.. I have to play against Nurse literally 2 out of 3 my survivor games. Same goes for Billy as well. Not fun at all. Try someone else maybe? I heard that Clown is pretty good at shortening loops.

Dude.... Nurse is the best killer in the game. of course people are gonna play her.

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    edited February 2019
    If they would buff the weaker Killers then that may become less of a problem. 

Better ask to buff those than demanding people to stop playing Nurse and Billy.
  • LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

F_cking hell

• willcenx
    willcenx Member Posts: 176

@Bravo0413 said:
    Git gud

The thing is that it's boring as hell. Not hard, but boring. So "git gud" is not the best advice in this case.

• xChrisx
    xChrisx Member Posts: 917
    I hope later the freddy rework they nerf her 
  • malloymk
    malloymk Member Posts: 1,553
    I'm on console so nurse is either really weak or super strong. Either way, I very much enjoy playing against a nurse. 
  • Tarvesh
    Tarvesh Member Posts: 765
    I’ve never had a problem with Nurse. Just learn to juke and stay hidden.
  • Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    malloymk said:
    I'm on console so nurse is either really weak or super strong. Either way, I very much enjoy playing against a nurse. 
    Yeah it's a rare........ almost nonexistent to come across a good nurse on console.... shes difficult to learn and until optimization comes to console shes even more difficult to learn on console 
  • ATOMIC_ACE_PUGG
    ATOMIC_ACE_PUGG Member Posts: 359
    No billy can actually kill surviors
  • LCGaster

Guys, just flag this post for click bait ffs

• LCGaster

@EntityDispleased said:
    mobbigermops said:

Was just about to post this but I got baited. :^(

There are already two posts about it

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@willcenx said:

No, clown is trash.

If the devs finalyl decide to bring out another viable killer (that I also enjoy playing), then I will gladly play him. So far they failed pretty miserably in that regard though

• Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423

There's a reason you face those 2 all the time, If other killers were viable at higher ranks there would be more variety in games but sadly they aren't so there isn't.

• harry14141414
    harry14141414 Member Posts: 356
    edited February 2019

I'm pretty sure if someone has enuf time in the game will have no problem against nurses unless, UNLESS its a killer main who mains nurse with like some crazy 5k + hours .
    PS: all the respect to the OP opinion

• HeroLives
    HeroLives Member Posts: 1,985
    malloymk said:
    That’s bc we hardly ever see her. She’s almost a myth on console