Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

This might belong on the wishlist but...

Shad03
Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

I really, really, really hope that the menu song for the new chapter will be as cool or even cooler than the Legion's menu music (fight me if you think otherwise).

I also hope the killer and survivor will be connected lore wise like the last chapter too. I'M JUST SO EXCITED!

Comments

• Chaotic_Riddle
    Chaotic_Riddle Member Posts: 1,953

Let’s pray it has electric guitars again.
  • Shad03

@Chaotic_Riddle said:
    Let’s pray it has electric guitars again.

With the theme given, I'd imagine bells or a chorus. But Entity I'm shaking with excitement!

• HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948
    I personally didn't find legions menu theme thaaat good after hearing it over and over again. It was alright for the first time, but the original theme and some event themes are the only one I can hear every day.

• Shad03

@HavelmomDaS1 said:
    I personally didn't find legions menu theme thaaat good after hearing it over and over again. It was alright for the first time, but the original theme and some event themes are the only one I can hear every day.

To each their own. I understand having the annoyance of hearing the same thing over and over again, but the Legion's theme was the only rock music I actually enjoyed. Let us hope the new menu theme would be pleasing to all.

• SlothGirly
    SlothGirly Member Posts: 1,146

Petition to have halLOWEen play full way through in the menu if you have Mike because it's the best song in dbd.

• Shad03

@AlphaJackson said:
    Petition to have halLOWEen play full way through in the menu if you have Mike because it's the best song in dbd.

Would sign.

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

@AlphaJackson said:

I believe that they want us to listen to the new musics they create.

Somebody asked for a feature that allows you to choose whatever music you want to play but I believe not_Queen said they were not looking into that.

• SlothGirly
    SlothGirly Member Posts: 1,146

@Delfador said:
    Somebody asked for a feature that allows you to choose whatever music you want to play but I believe not_Queen said they were not looking into that.

Ngl, big off for us music goers, personally I turned the menu music off since hallowed blight, I cant stand much other songs anymore, I want to old music back.

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

@AlphaJackson said:

Ngl, big off for us music goers, personally I turned the menu music off since hallowed blight, I cant stand much other songs anymore, I want to old music back.

Yeah I agree, I just don't like some of their creations. It is not even a criticism or anything, the themes are not for everyone.

Some people find clown's music annoying, others don't like asian themed songs like the spirit's one, and some others don't like metal & rock type.

I don't see any reason to force people to listen to a certain music type. Just make it so that we listen to the chapter's music for the first 3 days and then allow us to choose whatever we want.

• Sandt21
    Sandt21 Member Posts: 761
    Let’s compromise. I’d love to have the option to choose which theme plays during the main menu. Just put that in the options menu and everyone wins
  • Shad03

@Sandt21 said:
    Let’s compromise. I’d love to have the option to choose which theme plays during the main menu. Just put that in the options menu and everyone wins

This, pretty much.

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,553

@Sandt21 said:

I'd love for them to bring back the 2017 halloween event music. it was so creepy, so atmospheric, i loved it!

• Shad03

ALRIGHT PEOPLE! PTB IS ALMOST UPON US! GIVE ME YOUR IDEAS ON WHAT THE MUSIC COULD BE!