Mount Ormond Resort

Comments

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

Ehhhhh... I prefer my overhaul then a stalking mechanic...

Or literally any power that can incorporate all four Legions.

• Shad03

Then this image would make sense (in a 8v2)

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340

Imagine 4 vs 4 mode with legions against blendettes.

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

@Iceman Eh, I dunno. We already have a killer with a white mask and a knife that stalks people. I think the devs need the variety.

What they really need to do is swap out Deep Wounds with Broken for Feral Frenzy. Make each consecutive hit extend the timer by some amount of time (boosted by the knife add-ons). This prevents the moon walking exploit and it lets survivors loop Legion for as long as they like. Legion will need skill and mind games to get the normal M1 hit in for the down.

What do you guys think?

• Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457

@PeasantI actually wouldn’t mind that idea. Is it that you fail to mend you go broken? Because if so there needs to be a punishment for being injured. Maybe like blind survivors from seeing any auras such as gens, hooked survivors and auras.

• Peasant

@Iceman I originally meant that we should just remove "Deep Wounds" from Legion. The status effect annoys survivors with the tedious mending and is abused by moon walkers. By switching from Deep Wounds to Broken survivors no longer have to mend, moon walking dies instantly, and now Legion will "take skill" as you'll need to get a standard attack in with a 110% killer in order to down someone. Just repeatedly using Feral Frenzy won't down survivors anymore so you actually have to do a proper chase.

• Shad03

@Peasant That sounds like a decent idea. Would definitely vote for it.

• Plu
    Plu Member Posts: 1,456

I get what you want to do but it's already how you chase as legion, making it so it's a broken status effect would make Legion broken (Pun intended).

The more i think of my favorite edgy teens, the more i feel like they are kinda unfixable and will always be hated because MUH ANNOYING (Wich fits, they are teens, teens are annoying).

The only change that i want is being punished for missing in Frenzy, maybe taking you out of it instantly.

• Chaotic_Riddle
    Chaotic_Riddle Member Posts: 1,953

I’d like to agree with that if the Plague wasn’t coming out. That would just make Legion’s rework sound like a better Plague. I’d LIKE to see maybe a change where he is capable of downing Survivors with his Frenzy, but each stab resets a Survivor’s exhaustion, allowing them to escape easily with say Lithe or Balanced Landing against Legions, but idk. ;/

• Plu

Speaking of the Plague, i am the only one who finds her annoying as hell with the constant back and forth to fountains to cure yourself ?

• Peasant

@Plu Honestly, I really like the Plague. In fact I already plan on never curing myself just for the peasant memes. Also I will intentionally infect my allies as much as possible.

• Plu
    edited March 2019

Oh i like her as well, she's fun to play as, but as a surv i feel like it's as annoying as mending 24/7.

• Iceman

@Peasant Oh that could work. The main thing that is missing for me is earning the frenzy. Either the reload timer needs to be increased so that way you have to time it right when using the power or find a way for Legion to earn it. Otherwise it doesn’t seem like there’s a downside to the power.

@Plu

I actually love The Plague powers and can not wait to go against her. And the healing time is very short not much of a hassle.

• Plu

Guess it's just me then.

• Peasant

@Iceman My whole idea is that the Frenzy is not something you earn as you still need it to get around the map. I just wanted to remove the annoyance of constantly mending as survivor while also finding a way to shut down moon walkers. My suggested change prevents Legions from just spamming Frenzy and stabbing one survivor until they die and instead forces them to actually get a normal attack in. For folks that actually know what they're doing it should be simple enough. It should only pose a challenge for people that relied on the broken mechanic of Deep Wounds.

I should add that I intended Legion's Broken status effect (that would replace Deep Wounds to only be temporary and have a timer, like Deliverance.)

• Shad03

I already know @MhhBurgers and @Plu 's opinion, but what would you guys feel about my overhaul idea for the Legion?

• Shad03

The rest of you I mean.

• Peasant

@Shad03 I'd love to take a look at your idea Shad, but I am afraid I don't know where it is.

• Iceman

@Peasant

That make perfect since lol I wasn’t even thinking. If survivors not going in the dying state then yeah it would be a challenge for Legion players to get their normal hits. Did you make a thread on this?

• Plu

Survivors...survivors never change.

Glad to have confirmation that they still DC when things don't go their way, well at least it wasn't a 4 man DC, still scummy tho

• Shad03

@Plu Poor Susie. She just wants to give 28 stab wounds.

• Peasant

@Iceman Not yet. I plan on making a thread by the end of the day. I just want to finish processing @Shad03's idea.

• Plu

@Shad03 Exactly this :c

I'm rusty as hell too as a killer, they didn't even need to DC and they would have won.

• Shad03

@Plu I think this is you 100%

• Plu

@Shad03 Yeah exactly, only difference is that i have pink hair lul

• Peasant

So do you guys know what I like to do with Legion? I like to make survivors actually feel fear in DBD. So here's my strategy: I use Insidious on Legion (because the gang is so short they can hide better than most). Just wait around corners and charge folks with Frenzy. Scares the crap out of folks!

• Shad03

@Peasant If only Insidious could reveal auras within a set radius. Perfect jumpscare perk.

I tried to use Insidious once, but survivors were never in the area I used it at.

• Chaotic_Riddle

Here’s this if you guys ever need it, figured I’d give Legion Gang my meme image. :)

• Chaotic_Riddle

@Peasant

You ok there? 🤔

• Shad03

@Chaotic_Riddle He can't decide if he wants to be a edgy teen or Gollum.

• Eveline

Identity crisis.

• Plu

Legion gang legion gang legion gang legion gang

• Shad03

@Plu Cease that or 28 stab wounds with you.

• Eveline
  • Plu

@Shad03 *DC sound intensifies*

• Shad03

I was thinking of buying either Joey or Susie's body cosmetics after I bought The Plague. Who do you recommend I buy?

@Eveline

• Shad03

Using shards btw

• Chaotic_Riddle

Susie :)

• Plu

Susie because she's best girl, @Shad03

• Shad03

@Plu and @Chaotic_Riddle Alright, will do once I can get the shards.

• Plu

The hardest decision is to decide either blue hair or pink hair, personally I prefer it pink , @Shad03

• Eveline

Which one do you like to play as? That is your answer. :)

• Shad03

@Plu Unfortunately I think I can only chose pink. Since I don't have the money for Auric Cells.

• Shad03

@Eveline I mean, I dislike Joey's pants so.......... Susie.

• Peasant

@Chaotic_Riddle I was having a hard time deciding on what to choose as my avatar.

If I ever become a mod I'll find the med kit side assets and make a med kit mask for Quentin.

Then I'll just add-on a blue hood for the final touch.

• Shad03

@Plu

Turns out the information was in The Legion Gallery. My bad.

ATTENTION ALL 110 M1 GAMERS:

I have a Discord server set up for the Legion mains that this sub forum so hopes to congregate together. Would you like an invite? Simply message my Discord @It’s Okay to Main Legion#3215

See you in Ormond, and remember: #LegionPride

Write the bold name exactly as you see it. I believe it is @No_Mither_No_Problem 's discord name.

• Plu
    edited March 2019

@Shad03 Can't seem to add you on discord tho

EDIT: Nevermind, i found my way in, like a true urban exploring Legion main

• Eveline

Monitor and abuse

Discordance

Sloppy

Ruin

How is this build? I find it good.