Wounded survs should move x% slower

It is a matter of pure logic, about 1-4% slower seems fair to me

Comments

• BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809

@yeet said:

@EntityDispleased said:
    It we're going to speak about logic, I'd bet their speed get increased instead because of the adrenaline rush and maybe even trip and fall out of panic. But since this game is more about balance than logic, this isn't exactly a good idea.

i'm going to hit you in the back of the head with a hammer and see how fast you can run ok?

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@yeet said:

@EntityDispleased said:
    It we're going to speak about logic, I'd bet their speed get increased instead because of the adrenaline rush and maybe even trip and fall out of panic. But since this game is more about balance than logic, this isn't exactly a good idea.

i'm going to hit you in the back of the head with a hammer and see how fast you can run ok?

The entity is going to whack you in the head because the entity empowers everything in it's realm thus defying the laws of logic and space time etc.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

My idea is NO BECAUSE WE DON'T NEED ANOTHER GOD DAMN SURVIVOR NERF CAUSE THAT IS ALL WE HAVE BEEN GETTING SENSE THE LAST FEW PATCHES FFS

• HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948
    edited February 2019
    1. Beeing injured already comes with downsides 
    2. Even more or everyone would run selfcare, medkits and Insta Heals 
    3. Game will be even more difficult to balance with survivors having different movement speeds.
  • Tylerz
    Tylerz Member Posts: 28
    What about if the surv is stunned for 2 seconds after a hit ?? It's just LOGIC no ? 
  • Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,580

if we are talking of speed, put Billy's speed to the same as Huntress since he seems to be able to fly across the map with a rocket up his butt

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314

Wounded survivors should just have the "Drop Dead" status effect put on them whenever they're injured. Its a totally fair and balanced system where if the survivor is in the injured state long enough they just randomly go into the dying state without any audio cue or warning.

Also the time for when this happens should always be random, so it could happen a second after being hit to never happening at all.

• Mushwin

@FireHazard the devs may as well just hand you the survivors then, if you want killing that easy....killers very much end up catching to inured survivors anyway, why would you want it easier?

• FireHazard

@Mushwin said:
    @FireHazard the devs may as well just hand you the survivors then, if you want killing that easy....killers very much end up catching to inured survivors anyway, why would you want it easier?

If r/wooosh wasn't a dead meme it would be perfect for your post.

• Mushwin

@FireHazard i didn't understand you Earthling - huh?

• FireHazard

@Mushwin said:
    @FireHazard i didn't understand you Earthling - huh?

I only speak salty Killer, go back to your normie survivor language.

• BACKSTABBER

@Tylerz said:
    What about if the surv is stunned for 2 seconds after a hit ?? It's just LOGIC no ? 

you created a new account just for trolling? logic too? lol

• FireHazard

@Mushwin said:
    @ firehazard It's okay i will just use this and make the job easier for the Killer Mains.

Not good enough, the survivor should also lose 100k BPs each time they use this mori.

• Samwise
    Samwise Member Posts: 36

@BACKSTABBER said:

It's not really logical, ever heard of the flight or fight response? if any thing the logical thing would be for a short time the survivor moves faster due to the surge of adrenaline they would receive AKA the burst of speed they get after being hit.

• Mushwin

i really don't think they would care....some survivors loose such when they dc for getting downed once.....

• BACKSTABBER

@Tylerz said:

you created a new account just for trolling? logic too? lol> @Samwise said:

@BACKSTABBER said:

It's not really logical, ever heard of the flight or fight response? if any thing the logical thing would be for a short time the survivor moves faster due to the surge of adrenaline they would receive AKA the burst of speed they get after being hit.

ok then make it gradually slower and slower since surv is losing blood, makes more sense now?

• Samwise
    Samwise Member Posts: 36
    edited February 2019

@BACKSTABBER said:

@Tylerz said:

you created a new account just for trolling? logic too? lol> @Samwise said:

@BACKSTABBER said:

ok then make it gradually slower and slower since surv is losing blood, makes more sense now?

Or add an ability to all killers called Blood Frenzy, after hitting the survivor the sight of blood sends you into a frenzy for 10 secs adding 5% to base movement speed. @BACKSTABBER umm never created a new account been the same acct from day one of forums.

• Mushwin

@FireHazard this made me think of you heart hands

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
    yeet said:

You made my day. :lol:
  • OrionsFury4789
    OrionsFury4789 Member Posts: 637
    I would be fine with this in exchange for killers moving slower based on the amount of pallets they've eaten in the match , if we're talking survivors moving slower while injured then our only way to deal damage should have some sort of consequence for allowing it to happen so many times in a single match
  • Gorgonia
    Gorgonia Member Posts: 1,607
    How about survivors and killers start with the same base speed and survivor’s is reduced after being hit? You can’t possibly want to have survivors handed to you, right? I probably misread it all heh
  • FireHazard

@Mushwin said:
    @FireHazard this made me think of you heart hands

That's me in-general when I see Dead Hard be used.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Maybe you get fatigued a little once you've escaped a Chase while getting injured. As in just breathe louder until you start healing or crouch still for a couple of seconds to recuperate. It's a small nerf but it makes it more realistic whether that's a good idea is a different story though.
  • artist
    artist Member Posts: 1,519
    if I get hit with a lunge I'm only just grazed so I shouldn't be injured. I will only be injured if they're right on my back AND THEN hit me. its only logical