If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Character headcanons?

Options
OMagic_ManO
OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

I don't know if I ship them, but I believe Amanda admires Michael's way of how he contains himself, as Kramer would have wanted, how Michael doesn't let himself be known to others, he can be calm and reserved and in an instant, his urge to kill from his stalking turns him into a blood thirsty monster, filled with rage, Michael outsmarts the survivor, she knows that Michael could kill the survivors but waits, they have no idea that they won't make it and Michael feeds off that.

Comments

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    Options

I think Spirit and Nurse have a rivalry. They are both the top 2 killers and so strong. They compete to see who's the strongest killer and normally Nurse wins but sometimes Spirit prevails and wins with some of her builds. Even 5 blink Nurse is weaker. Hag and Billy have a similar rivalry but they're more chill since they were both tortured and developed a friendship from it.

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
    Options

Myers and Susie.

• mistar_z
    mistar_z Member Posts: 857
    edited April 2019
    Options

David King protects his precious Dwight and scardy Dwight gets out of a closet just for his David because he's so nice to him. #gayforthestay.

Jake and Claudette hang out sometime, there's a bond between them. Not exactly romantic but more like deep friendship with each other and kinship. They share knowledge about plants and survival.

Jane knows Ace from before she was pulled into the realm. She may or may not have hooked up with him while they she was drunk in a bar while filming in South America.

Laurie and Feng are cuties.

• TheGameZpro3
    TheGameZpro3 Member Posts: 699
    Options

Got more.

Feng is sad :c

She's Chinese and can't talk to the other survivors. That's, in fact, the main reason she works alone, because she can't talk to anyone.

All the survivors think David, might be, suicidal. Because he injures himself at the start of the game, and takes hits for everyone. At first, they thought he was a cool duud, but now they worry about him.

Dwight hates it when the killer is the Huntress.

All the survivors used to hate Dwight because he does nothing and hides in the locker, but now he has P I Z Z A, and is suddenly a favorite (as long as he has the P I Z Z A).

Finally: Laurie, Michael, Bill, Leatherface, Quentin, Freddy, David Tapp, and Amanda made a club called "Sad Shoppers," because they are sad they can't shop for items. No matter how much they look, please the entity, or back lash the devs, they are still stuck using the same outfits they have been for years. Quote Leatherface, "These faces are now smelly and gross. :c"

• spirithunter788
    spirithunter788 Member Posts: 5
    Options

Huntress and nurse are friends and nurse and wraith are together (thats actually all confirmed to be true by the devs)

• TrashLegionMain
    TrashLegionMain Member Posts: 14
    Options

Huntress affectionately calls Amanda 'lil piggy' and thinks they're a child and Amanda is irrationally angry at that but can't do anything because Anna is 5x bigger.

• Tohmo
    Tohmo Member Posts: 248
    Options

Dwight is a LIBERAL!

• Micheal_Myers
    Micheal_Myers Member Posts: 1,147
    Options

Well since you said character headcannon. I'd say:

Amanda Young (The Pig) + The Huntress.

Both had mentors:

Amanda had Kramer

Huntress had her Mother.

Both Mentors died (in both respective Lores)

Both want to continue their Mentor's Legacy.

and tbh... I kinda ship em' ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[Art isn't mine but this image sums up my comment =P]

• Unnamed_Freak
    Unnamed_Freak Member Posts: 570
    Options

Herman likes to zap Evan, because, well, he's a prick.

Kenneth hates Legion, mainly because they highly annoy him and because once they robbed his finger collection.

Max is just a sweet , but violent, child.

In his spare time, Philip teaches Anna, Rin, Adiris and Max english.

Lisa alongside Bubba cooks meals to everyone, except Kenneth and Freddy.

Sally is like a mother to Rin, she always does her hair when she can, while always consoling her, and making sure that Krueger and Chase are far away from her.

Amanda and Anna are in a relationship, you cannot stop me.

Susie likes to share her mixtape with Rin. Her reaction to the rhythm are funny from Susie's perspective.

Philip has a pet crow.

Evan and Anna are in a competition to see who kills more survivors.

Krueger is hated by everyone, since he haunts their dreams. Except Myers, whom seems to never sleep.

Evan is the one who rules the killer's camp, so he keeps a tight lash on everyone, principally the Legion.

Anna likes the female Legion members, since they remind her of the children she took. Julie and Susie are kinda of scared of her.

Amanda tinkers her traps alongside Evan, since he has vast knowledge of traps.

The Legion thinks that The Ghost is cool as hell so they follow him around.

Adiris is curious about all the killers and their motivations to follow her God.

• wingedwolf94
    wingedwolf94 Member Posts: 47
    edited May 2019
    Options

My headcanon is that Dwight is the bravest out of all the survivors. (fight me)

It originally didn't make sense to me how people said he was the "leader" despite being a coward??? Like that makes for a pretty ######### leader right! BUT hes not a ######### leader, its implied that everyone relies on him really. He organises everyone and keeps people together.

Compared to David for example, David is supposed to be the fearless dude who always takes a hit for everyone else. But you cant be brave without first having fear to face. David is just impulsive.

Dwight is terrified of everything but still faces that fear to help his friends. So the most brave. uwu

(I'd call this a head canon rather than just canon because there isn't REALLY enough info about each character to really determine anything, just an opinion really.)