The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

New Killer - The Kataklysm

Drummerboy72
Drummerboy72 Member Posts: 7

I have a friend who makes masks and also does SFC work. She made a personna up for one of her creations called ‘Jynx’. She’s a demonic killer clown (yes, it’s SHE), and she walks around with a sawbladed lollipop for a weapon. I told my friend I’d put the idea here in case the devs would want to see what she looks like. I had an idea for a Mori where she swings her sawblade, slicing a survivor’s legs, then once down, she drives the sawblade straight up their back, sawing them in half. I had another Mori idea where, after hanging a survivor on a hook, she has the option to sacrifice them OR swing her sawblade and cut them in half at the waist.

Comments

• Drummerboy72
    Drummerboy72 Member Posts: 7

Her power that I had in mind is that she can disguise herself as any other killer in the game she wanted, but not with their powers or weapons. A means of fooling survivors. She can also disguise death pops as hex totems. If someone cleanses her hex totems, it will surprise them with a pop-up sawblade lollipop with the possibility of injury. This is just an idea, but it would make her a formidable killer.

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

She sounds really cool but the power needs to be different, changing to look like another Killer can fool Survivors but it serves no purpose because Survivors will try to counter that Killer's power which she doesn't have. Your deadly pop idea is cool though, I really like the idea of a fake totem that acts like a trap, that's cool. If you have drawings of her I'd love to see them, I love female clown killers.