The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

My balance fixes for Devs Eyes.

Drag on walls and objects to slow looping aka abusing bad geometry math. Survivors should not move faster because they are grinding their nose on a wall!

Get rid of wiggling free, hooks are too close now anyway, there is enough ways to save people now pallet stun, flashlights, DS and firecrackers.

Up the chance to get free from a hook to 15% but only one chance and cut struggle time in half. I should not have time to finish a gen before bothering to save someone, hooking should be more pressure. Needing to hook all 4 survivors 3 times each gets old quickly.

Healing needs 3 charges shared with self care, best kit has 3 more and botany has 3 more if you need more than 9 on one person something fishy is going on.

Legion: Remove the selfcare BT buff and add 50% to timer. Ditch the red mist showing other people make it a perk later or a pink add-on not standard.

Exit gates need NOED standard and if knocked down in the door no crawling out. The exit gate T-Bagging needs to stop!

The mic port needs turned off or a loud explosions during mic input is needed.

Pallets need to break doing 1 health state of damage if fast vaulted 3 times in under 20sec.

Thank you for reading this is just my 2 cents.

Comments

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
    edited March 2019

Get rid of wiggling and have fun In Bubba's basement.

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

How would you counterbalance the Legion changes?

As unfun as he is he isn't OP, closer to UP. So a nerf needs to be counterbalanced with a buff in order to be fair