Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Hag cube?

Owls
Owls Member Posts: 4

So devs announced a while back they would do a Hag cube after Doc and Wraith.
It's been a while since Wraith cube and we still got no information or anything, which leads me to think there won't be a Hag cube.
Am I the only one who think she does need a rework?

First of all shes on the weaker side of the killers, it would be nice if they would make her a bit stronger.
And also, 99% of ppl who play Hag, play her for dailies and just put down 10 traps near hooks to farm the heck out of survivors, which I think everyone can agree shouldn't be a thing.

So does she need a cube? Or do you just think her basic loadout is bad and that a small rework would help?

Comments

• SpitfireOrMichina
    SpitfireOrMichina Member Posts: 209

what about trapper cube

• TheTimeMachine
    TheTimeMachine Member Posts: 229

what about trapper cube

I don’t think this was ever addressed- not yet at least- by the DbD team. I mean The Trapper wasn’t one of the three Killers that the community (at the time) thought needed major adjustments.
  • Star99er
    Star99er Member Posts: 1,447

Well, they reduced the terror radius, maybe that was the cube! /s

I agree completely. They could buff her movement speed and take a look at some add ons (looking at you, scarred hand). Maybe also buff her standard teleport range? I'm lookin forward to some changes, I'd love to play her more.

They said that they weren’t going to buff her movement speed but I think that’s what she needs more than anything. I also agree that a lot of her add-ones are bad.
  • MasonMyers69
    MasonMyers69 Member Posts: 246

I don't think you can say "wraith cube", what they did was not a cube, it was simple QOL changes that should've been there since launch

• TheTimeMachine
    TheTimeMachine Member Posts: 229
    edited June 2018

@Yuu_Incredible said:
    Well, they reduced the terror radius, maybe that was the cube! /s

I agree completely. They could buff her movement speed and take a look at some add ons (looking at you, scarred hand). Maybe also buff her standard teleport range? I'm lookin forward to some changes, I'd love to play her more.

I forgot about this aswel... (I'm a forgetful person!) I guess i was hoping for something i can *see* , but i definitely do like being able to keep on the sneak!

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

Some Hag slight buffs are coming for the next PTB, along with the Trapper's changes.
    In a few weeks that is.

• Soren
    Soren Member Posts: 369

She's far to be on the "weaker side of killers" (lmao, it's the complete opposite, she IS the queen of pressure) but she definitively deserves some love.

I'm quite sad Nurse (who wasn't even originally planned) got a rework before the Hag.

• Owls

@Runiver said:
    Some Hag slight buffs are coming for the next PTB, along with the Trapper's changes.
    In a few weeks that is.

Really? How do you know? I hope its true that would be AMAZING ^^

• Soren

@Owls said:

@Runiver said:
    In a few weeks that is.

not_Queen confirmed it on several networks, including her own personal discord ^.^
    The plan is to make killers less "addons depending". Like they did with Brutal Strengh: buff base kit, nerf the perk.

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

I agree, devs give some love for the hag <3

• Runiver

@Owls said:

@Runiver said:
    In a few weeks that is.

Devs confirmed it on discord yup. She did some info reveals!

• Star99er
    Star99er Member Posts: 1,447
    Runiver said:

@Owls said:

@Runiver said:
    In a few weeks that is.

Are able to provide a link or screenshot? :)
  • Owls

Thanks guys for telling me thats so nice ^^ Im so excited holy ######### haha ^^'

• Runiver

@Star99er said:
    Are able to provide a link or screenshot? :)

Sure thing
    https://imgur.com/a/U8aJtSR

"Mardi" means "Tuesday" in french. So it was basically 2 days ago.
    The discord is public and free to join, if you want to discuss with devs btw.
    We pretty much talk to them on a daily basis (not to all of them, but some of them).
    The only rule is obviously not to spam them.
    I can provide an invite link if necessary.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    Runiver said:

@Owls said:

@Runiver said:
    In a few weeks that is.

Was anything said about Doctor? Is he getting changes in the upcoming patch?
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Lets face it, faster animations are a nice-to-have, but its not gonna change a lot^^
    The concept of traps is simply flawed in a solo-game where SWF can communicate via voice comms

• Runiver

@SnakeSound222
    Was anything said about Doctor? Is he getting changes in the upcoming patch?

Nope. Nothing on Doc. We did talk about him with the devs when the PTB was on.
    They'll give it time before deciding anything for him since they changed the pallet mecanics (no vacuum) and it can actually make him way stronger than he used to be, potentially.
    But so far, they seem pretty satisfied about him.
    If you got any suggestions tho, don't hesitate.

• mistar_z
    mistar_z Member Posts: 857

@Master said:
    Lets face it, faster animations are a nice-to-have, but its not gonna change a lot^^
    The concept of traps is simply flawed in a solo-game where SWF can communicate via voice comms

It's downed to 2 from 5. Which is more than half. That alone should bump up her map pressure to engage survivors more, especially with the range buff.

• Soren

@mistar_z said:

@Master said:

It's downed to 2 from 5. Which is more than half. That alone should bump up her map pressure to engage survivors more, especially with the range buff.

I don't really understand whey they came from with this "5 seconds" (I measured it several times: full animation should be 3.9 seconds), but either way - it's a huge, huge buff. People don't realize. It's faster than the actual fastest combo! Which means that by default you will be able to react as the game goes on without worry. Someone goes to a pallet? Here, I don't even care if you want to pallet loop, I'll just block this one ~

• Michi
    Michi Member Posts: 120

Just as info: this is NOT the hag cube

• Abyssionknight
    Abyssionknight Member Posts: 69
    edited June 2018

They just mentioned in the Q&A that they're changing her add on's in the next patch, so it makes sense they're going to wait and see how all of that effects the hag before they make major changes to her.

Post edited by Abyssionknight on
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@mistar_z said:

@Master said:

Where are you pulling those numbers from?
    Also hatch were supposed to be closeable and survivor had to do gens to open it again, now look what happened after a bit of crying :wink:

• Soren

@Master said:

@mistar_z said:

Where are you pulling those numbers from?

Numbers are from dev stream. But it should have a mistake, total trap time is supposed to be 3.9 seconds - I measured it several times.

Either way it's an excellent buff. Fastest combo available right now (green + yellow necklets + Tinkerer) is about 3 seconds. 2 seconds, and by default? That's just crazy. I won't need Ruin anymore!