Red Rank Survivors that are new players

Options

So I almost always play killer in the game because I almost always play solo. I've noticed that playing survivor solo is way way more frustrating than playing killer because of your teammates. 90% of the matches I get into in the red ranks I have survivors on my team that are red ranked but they behave like new players. Farming people off hooks, not repairing generators for multiple minutes at a time, being downed within 30 seconds at the start of the match. So either 1 of 2 things happened here. 90% of red Rank Survivors hacked the game to change their rank or ranking up as survivor is way way way too easy, which one do you think it is?

Comments

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    Options

Ranking up is too easy for both roles.

• Snikers
    Snikers Member Posts: 64
    Options

**Agreed.** The system might work for solo survivors, but killers easily shoot up to a level they're not ready for, and a decently coordinated SWF almost immediately end up on a level that they couldn't handle if it weren't for their crutching on third-party tools.

Terminator525, I suspect that in those games you're playing with a 2-man or 3-man SWF who rely on their friends to make up for their mistakes.