The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Botting is back in DBD?

Lyro92
Lyro92 Member Posts: 104

So botting is back in DBD? Just had a bot for the first time in forever.

Comments

• Lyro92

Uploading the video, but this was for sure botting like the old bots did. Standing in one spot swinging over and over again. His hours are really weird, 100% achievements, and the achievements themselves have some things weird in them too.

• Lyro92

I mean that would be understandable, but this was a mouse moving, not keyboard, so busted ;)

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

Seems that way.

• Lyro92

Just weird, I haven't seen bots after DBD's wave of bot busting to get rid of them all. It's a rare thing, but this guy has thousands of hours so he's obviously botting a lot, yet not banned. 253 hours played in dbd in a 336 hour period, while still getting a total of 1k hours in 3 games in that 336 hour period. He had to have DBD up botting in the background while he played other games to make that happen. I even have 1k hours in DBD and don't have all the achievements. So the whole thing is fishy, but I still have video proof of him botting.

• nøbødy
    nøbødy Member Posts: 37

What was the name of this, "hardcore JAV"? I'm very interested...