The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Do survivor mains give insight to the players?

Evp
Evp Member Posts: 19

This is sort of in response to the run meg run post. Yes, I have had several megs like that. They see billy run across the map chasing someone, and slowly crouch two minutes to me as I die from my first hook. I then spectate them and they tend to crouch everywhere. I always figured they thought they had to in order to self nerf their SB. And crouch into hunter traps.

Then I noticed Claudettes tend to do "claudette" things. You know, blow up generators and hide as the killer shows up. Or self care themselves instead of letting me heal with with We'll make it.

I even notice that often I run across a lot of Fengs that seem....lost. I see them running around, but often it seems aimless.

Curious to you other players, do you notice trends with certain survivors?

Comments

• ColgateAdvancedWhite
    ColgateAdvancedWhite Member Posts: 616
    edited March 2019

I can't seem to spot claudettes

• Evp
    Evp Member Posts: 19

Its easy. Play survivor, go to a gen. Dont touch it, wait a while. Boom it explodes but you are by yourself!

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529
    edited March 2019

Megheads. Megs in default clothing playing like potatoes.

• Saint_Ukraine
    Saint_Ukraine Member Posts: 942

Hey, I'm a Claudette main, and I don't blow up gens, okay? The only times I fail skill checks is either because it's being laggy or when I get off the gen/heal right as it unexpectedly gives me a skill check. And no, I don't run P3 clothing to become harder to spot. I only use P3 when I feel like flexing on P1's/P2's, or if other people are using P3. Typically, I wear the ugly xmas sweater with her denim booty shorts.