If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

About sheltered woods.

Options

Normally I can play on every map perfectly fine generally without any FPS issues with the exception being 'sheltered woods' where my fps just suddenly drops and ends up causing my game to be very choppy. For instance, I can go on the pale rose and be mostly fine, I can go on the game or lery's, most of the coldwind farm maps, etc and still be perfectly fine without having any lagspikes but as soon as I end up with sheltered woods I end up lagging into oblivion making it difficult to do skillchecks and properly move around as a survivor and a whole lot more difficult to hit a survivor as a killer.

Is it just me that has an FPS issue on this map? (if not, then I guess this is better off in bug reports)

Comments

• MonsterInMyMind
    MonsterInMyMind Member Posts: 2,744
    Options

The devs know of this i talked with one of them about the issue they have people looking into the issue for now id either play survivor or when you get the map dc thats what i have to do as the fps drop is just unplayable

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

I only have fps drops on lerys or if I play doctor, but its still manageable. The only time I DC is when survivors force me to do so or if they use too much mist /darkness, because I prefer not to hurt my eyes staring at the screen