Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Why is m1 killer a bad word?

BOSS242
BOSS242 Member Posts: 171

In discussions about killers and how under/over powered they may be i often hear people say that after "this or that" part of their power is used they are no more than an m1 killer.

Why does everyone act like being a m1 killer is so bad? It is supposed to be the norm! If a killer can take a whole hit away with no effort or time lost shouldnt they then have to play you for the other hit? isn't that the fun of the game? To play against each other to win by out playing your opponent, not by being given the down. Survivors need to understand that it's not about surviving its about being a well-rounded player. I also think that if a killer plays a solid game and shows they can win the chase by out playing the survivors, showing map awareness and pressure and showing skill over each survivor. That should be the base. Not just a race to 4k by chaining instadowns as fast as you can, the focus shouldnt be on the kill.

The focus needs to be put on winning the first chase with each new survivor. The ranking and bp score should really only care about the first hook not the last, with everything after the first just being icing. If that was the focus it may reduce some of the more unpopular strategies used that others deem "unfun or unfair". Ty for listening to me. Later. :)

Comments