Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Is double bag addons the best budget build for trap daddy?

SadonicShadow
SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146
edited March 2019 in General Discussions

Of course iridescent stone and stitched bag are really good but they are purple and red addons and thus not always available for every game. However what is really common and easy to get is loads of trappers bags and leather sacks. After playing Trapper for a good bit i cant see any other addons being more viable for trapper than those two combined when considering rarity. If you use both those bags together you start with 3 traps and can carry up to 4. This is immensely useful as it saves the trapper alot of time in the early game and lets him set something up quickly versus hunting down each individual trap.

To the experienced trappers on this forum is the double bag the best addons for trappy boi or do you prefer something else?

Comments

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

I started running a blood point gain build awhile ago. I found that I only really needed one of any of the trapper bags if any at all.

Most of the time I don't run bags at all but they do help. I see Trapper as a Jack of All Trades kinda killer, not very strong in any area unless you truly embrace him or make a build for a specific strength.

You don't need the bags to win, and I advise that if you are ever going to set a trap down, make sure there is another trap nearby. Any add on on the Trapper is pretty good as of right now, before they were much worse if you can remember (and even then I've usually avoided the bags unless I wanted to be a douche).

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270

I often use the two stronger bag addons on him. There are better builds, but this is so much fun: you can create such a minefield of traps in an area that they have just no chance of clearing it. You'll lose a few gens early, but once you managed to usher them there... they're done :)

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

@George_Soros I would be afraid to meet you if I were a survivor in your killer game. Then again I spend most my time totem hunting or trying to be as stealthy as possible.

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146

Lol i like doing the same thing. I trap in and around the killer shack primarily. The killer shack basically becomes a no go zone and if i catch someone and put them in the basement its pretty much GG because the place is a literal deathtrap.