Killer Lunge Problem

Options
Terminator525
Terminator525 Member Posts: 18
edited March 2019 in General Discussions

I almost always play killer in the game but recently started playing survivor a lot. I'll be running away from the killer and the killer will lunge at me and hit me when the end of his weapon that he was swinging was not even in the same Galaxy as me. Im talking like the edge of his weapon will be on the other side of a pallets distance away and I still take damage. I don't notice this when I play killer so I'm assuming it's mostly a connection problem since the killer is the host of the match. The question I have though is the actual length of the killers weapon representative to the reach of the weapon because if it's not then that's deceptive for survivors?

This is a link to a video that shows what I'm talking about.

Comments

• Chaotic_Riddle
    Chaotic_Riddle Member Posts: 1,953
    Options

The broken hitbox system has been discussed a lot lately on the forums and in videos. It’s nothing new, really. Dedicated Servers should solve the problem though, hopefully.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Options

Yeah there can be some BS hits but a lot of the crap hits are latency and nothing can be done for that..... that's just ######### matchmaking

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167
    Options

Its latency, weapon size doesn't factor into reach. Your probably just on the edge of the hotbox which is why they are hitting but looks like a miss.