The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Q&A | Ask your questions on Chapter 11

Here you can ask your question on the Chapter 11 for our next Q&A (Date to be confirmed)

1. One question per person
  2. Short and Sweet question (don't write a paragraph)
  3. Spamming is not allowed
  4. Troll/off-topic questions will be deleted
  5. Be polite

Comments

• Thatbrownmonster
    Thatbrownmonster Member Posts: 1,640

What was the hardest part to make in this chapter?

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Why is the 2-Token reward on Devour Hope still the equivalent of getting no reward?

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314

Was this chapter one of the more "favorable" ones to make out of the previous chapters?

• Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676

When was Plague in development did you consider making her Corrupt purge based on getting set amount of stacks from each corrupt fountain insted of timer ?

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230

Can the inscription on the gold tablet in the Temple be deciphered to create something intelligible that makes sense or were the five repeating glyphs chosen at random?

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167
    edited March 2019

When making corrupt intervention what was the reasoning behind making it active at the start of a match versus a shorter timer activated by hooking a survivor?

Post edited by DemonDaddy on
  • FLaSHFReeZ
    FLaSHFReeZ Member Posts: 2

How come there are no add ons that give the Plague exhaustion, blindness, hindrance, or repair speed debuffs?

• Watery
    Watery Member Posts: 1,167

When making survivor concepts, what made Jane come into mind? How is she relevant to the theme of this chapter?

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

There were multiple threads on the forum wanting the new survivor to be hispanic, woman, middle aged or older and with a different body size. Is it a coincidence that we got a survivor like Jane or did you actually designed the new survivor around these features that community wanted?

• Spork
    Spork Member Posts: 122

Does the Plague still worship the same gods, or has she started worshiping the entity? OR was the entity who she worshiped in the first place??? PLEASE PUT MY MIND TO REST

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

How would the Plague interact with the rest of the Killer cast? This is assuming that killers meet like how the Nurse and Wraith have met (Assuming THAT wasn't just fanservice).

• Heroiq
    Heroiq Member Posts: 1,134

What Made You Think That Barbecue And Chili, Hex:Ruin And Thanatophobia Needs a Buff? They Were In A Good Position And Used By Many Killers.

• Skaraok
    Skaraok Member Posts: 37

What was the inspiration for Adiris, and why did you specifically choose to go with the sickness idea for her power?

• Delfino
    Delfino Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2019

Are you planning to add more chapters that are in the past (as in B.C.)?

• Ajritoka
    Ajritoka Member Posts: 594
    edited March 2019

I’m actually in the process of translating The Plague’s mori voice line. It seems that her chant is somewhat based on ancient Akkadian, the language used in Babylon, Mesopotamia. I’ll make a post soon to share anything I find.

• Kenshin
    Kenshin Member Posts: 912

how many chapters will we see for the next year?

• NightmareReborn
    NightmareReborn Member Posts: 810

Did you look into any other time periods when making the killer?

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

What was the reasoning for placing the temple in the Red Forest? Was this the intent all along?

• Springey
    Springey Member Posts: 286
    edited March 2019

Why did you choose to create Jane, how did you came up with her backstory?

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

Why did you nerf Spies From the Shadows and Fire Up?

• Salty_Pearl
    Salty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367

Does Adiris speak the Entity's language? and what does she say during her mori? :)

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

But the plate in the temple is Sumerian, not Akkadian. Also, check the Lore sub-forum, there's already a thread there on the subject of the Plague's language.

• xChrisx
    xChrisx Member Posts: 917

Its very hard to use ds with only 60 seconds, what about increase the timer? If im being tunneled and for a miracle i reach a pallet i wanna be able to use it

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited March 2019

Why is there only a main building in the Red forest Plague Map, Why not more?

(Keep it short, please, kthx - Luzi)

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on
  • thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    edited March 2019

The prayer Adiris says during her mori, what does it mean in English?

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

how comes that you decided to put a talking killer into the game? i thought we wouldnt see the killers talk... is it because the killer is very religious?

• BurgerKingEmployee
    BurgerKingEmployee Member Posts: 34
    edited March 2019

It seems that in Plague's mori she says something in a different language. If The Plague is able to speak then why do Huntress and Freddy hum their songs rather than sing them?

• Nephs
    Nephs Member Posts: 21

Sorry if this comes across as rude, but are you really happy with The Plague's addons? I feel like compared to some of Spirit's and especially reworked Wraith's addons they are very bland.

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    edited March 2019

How come the Babylonian temple was put into red forest?

For the past 2 chapters each killer had their own realm, I'm just curious why Plague didn't get one.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

What made you decide to actually come up with the puking as the way to spread disease instead of biting or scratching (I'm very glad you went with the puke though)

• RagingCalm
    RagingCalm Member Posts: 408

Were the ranking changes mean to be so dramatic? I think I agree that ranking up needed to be harder, but the amount that they were changed is just appalling. It also makes no sense to specifically make Killer Emblems harder, too.

• Claudettehunter
    Claudettehunter Member Posts: 9

Hiw long does puke last on gens pallets ect?

• Th3Nightmare
    Th3Nightmare Member Posts: 1,266

Are there changes planned for "THE PLAGUE" before its release? I think he has some problems.

• nymic
    nymic Member Posts: 10

Will there be other Plagues from the Egyptian era?

Thanks and great work.

• Sakata
    Sakata Member Posts: 6

What newly discovered bugs have been noticed and/or changes do y'all plan to implement after receiving feedback from the PTB so far?

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

Is the chaser category going to be looked at? Currently killers who can down survivors faster with their powers are not ranking up as fast compared to the killers that don't.

• Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113
    edited March 2019

Adiris shares any relation with Anna? besides being the only 2 killers with range attack, they share the same map in the same location.

the entity locating Annas house and Adiris temple in the same place is just a mere coincidence or has some actual thought put into it?

Post edited by Theluckyboi on
  • vampire_toothy
    vampire_toothy Member Posts: 381

What drives The Plague to kill?

Judging by her lore she wanted to help her people rather than kill them, was it some kind of a deal, a "promise", torture, etc?

• Rostik
    Rostik Member Posts: 2

Because this killer is from another time period, will we be seeing another killer from a different time as well?

• L3gi0nMa1n
    L3gi0nMa1n Member Posts: 9

What was the motivation with the pip change?

This discussion has been closed.