If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

About Lithe...

Options
DrKnockers05
DrKnockers05 Member Posts: 137
edited June 2018 in General Discussions
These may have been asked and/or answered in the past but why is it Lithe only activates exclusively in chases and not passively like Sprint Burst, and is there any chance it could be changed in a future update so, like SB, you could activate it at any time, provided you're not exhausted? 
I mean, sure. You'd primarily use it for chases anyways. I just don't get why it doesn't activate when not being chased. What would be the harm? So long as you're willing to make the fast vault, it shouldn't make a huge difference.
Another thing I've found in the past in regards to 'exclusive chase Lithe' that if there's another survivor(s) around when the killer finds you, there's a chance Lithe doesn't activate because the parameters of a personal chase haven't been fulfilled due to the other survivor(s) being present. Just like to get some info. on it Cheers!