Please do something with SWF

As a survivor main I can tell you SWF is very toxic.. When I play as a killer and try to learn them at a very low rank like 19 i have 3 people who are swf and 2 of them are a very high rank and the others are my rank.. I do not think it is fair for high rank survivors to play against low rank killers.. Maybe make SWF a separate mode and offer more bp and other things for killers.. I just don't think it's fair for high rank survivors to bully killers new to that side of the game, it could scare them off...

Comments

• esn23
    esn23 Member Posts: 56

Or maybe let the killer see the ranks of the survivors so they can choose if they want to go against them.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Dont show the ranks, thats a bad idea. In fact this was possible earlier, but got removed then.

A SWF should simply verse a killer of the same rank as the highest member within the SWF.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

This would be an easy solution, brutal for the lowbie but they'd learn quickly or another idea is.

Make it so that the highest rank is limited on perks and items/addons the bigger the gap between them and the lowest ranked survivor.

For instance a rank 1-5 playing with a rank 20 in their party would be limited to 1 perk only and no items. For each 5 level of difference it gives 1 more perk and an item and so on and combined with the above.

it could be tweaked some so it doesn't simply turn into a quick 4k for the killer but it'd be much more fair.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

The lowbie can ask for advice via voice comms, they have the general advantage of voice comms anyway can share locations etc