If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

About new Trapper buffs

Options

I like that you guys want to buff Trapper but I would rly like If trapper would not depend so much on his add-ons. If you adding new common add-on that will add +1 Trap to carry with, why not instead of give it to base kit? He would be much better If you could just without add-ons control your traps and carry more of them. These add-ons are like must have on Trapper so why not giving him to base? Don't create new common add-on for it, give it to base kit. That would make Trapper much better.

Edit: I don't know but somehow I deleted my dissusion so this is re-upload

Comments

• Silas
    Silas Member Posts: 307
    Options

Agreed! It's 'bout time Trappie got buffed

• ThreeQuarters
    ThreeQuarters Member Posts: 10
    Options

They're buffing his setting speed from I think five seconds to two seconds (which if you don't play trapper, is massive). They're reworking his useless add-ons. Also, they're giving him a bunch of better add-ons at common. I'm really excited about this buff and I'm glad it's happening.

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,325
    Options

@ThreeQuarters said:
    They're buffing his setting speed from I think five seconds to two seconds (which if you don't play trapper, is massive). They're reworking his useless add-ons. Also, they're giving him a bunch of better add-ons at common. I'm really excited about this buff and I'm glad it's happening.

Yep, me too. But still, I don't like how they are making common add-on to have +1 base trap when they can just add it to base. Combine with setting time speed + one more base trap would help trapper a lot

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

As a Trapper main he should have 2-3 traps in his base kit, the setting time is fabulous but don't make him waste an addon for more slots.

• Hodderfodder
    Hodderfodder Member Posts: 164
    Options

Really excited for these changes. Been watching TheEntitysLeftHand and thus inspired to play Trapper more, and I'm enjoying it. Gives me a reason to start grabbing Bloody Coils in the web too.

The one thing I wish they'd done was make unset traps easier to find. It's so hard for me to spot those faint red auras unless i'm on Coldwell. And if you have the tar bottle, they can be fairly invisible. Wish they'd make the auras either vivid red like the gens are now, or change their aura to yellow.

I figure they keep the trap addons because otherwise they'd have to make a whole new set of addons to replace them.