Sprint burst

Options
I think sprint burst should be an activated perk, like dead hard, i dont like having to waste it since walking is so slow since, you know, its walking

Comments

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

Sure. Not broken at all.

• MaxiferPriest
    MaxiferPriest Member Posts: 189
    Options

@birthday_boy_blam103 said:
    I think sprint burst should be an activated perk, like dead hard, i dont like having to waste it since walking is so slow since, you know, its walking

then use lithe or balanced landing and you will be able to run all the time. There you go, your problem is fixed!

• ObscuredbyFog
    ObscuredbyFog Member Posts: 94
    Options

SB does not need to be buffed. I am a survivor main and I don't use it, nor do I use Lithe or Dead Hard or Balanced Landing. I just watched the dev Q&A and I think they are on the right track making surviving more difficult. It is a long time coming. The one thing tho, they (are thinking of) changing predator but not lightweight. Those perks are mirror images of each other as is dark sense and bitter murmur.

• Insensible
    Insensible Member Posts: 4
    Options

Every single guy that says im survivor main and i dont this and this just to prove a point that killers have to whine for stuff is 100% killer main ... stop.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    Options

SB does not need to be buffed. I am a survivor main and I don't use it, nor do I use Lithe or Dead Hard or Balanced Landing. I just watched the dev Q&A and I think they are on the right track making surviving more difficult. It is a long time coming. The one thing tho, they (are thinking of) changing predator but not lightweight. Those perks are mirror images of each other as is dark sense and bitter murmur.

Don't get me wrong I'm glad they're changing this but my main issue is this doesn't nerf sprint burst it nerves all the other exhaustion perks I never had a problem with life Balance landing dead hard or even adrenaline because all of those needed specific criteria for them to activate sprint burst you just have to run you don't have to be careful of your positioning because it gives you an automatic free escape from the initial hit this change doesn't fix that what it does is pretty much as since we screw over the other exhausting perks and I probably going to make them even less used than they already are as people would rather just pick sprint burst
  • Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,217
    Options

What's the point of deadhard then? Isn't it just deadhard, but 3 seconds instead of 1.5??????