I'm dreaming of a new killer.

Patde33
Patde33 Member Posts: 16

I couldn't find a specific place to post suggestions so I'll just leave this here. I had a dream there was a new killer in game that had a 300 lb bloodhound dog on a leash. The dog gave the ability to "sniff out" survivors and when it was time to attack the killer would aim the dog at them then let go of the leash at which point the dog would charge forward until it ran into something or someone. This attack led to an instant down. I thought it would be a good way to charge across the map or hit a survivor who was running away in a straight line. I don't remember if there was a one handed weapon( like a baseball bat with nails would be cool) or who the killer was, looked like, etc. but the idea of a hound charging you and dragging you back to its master would be something cool to see. Well, thanks for reading, let me know what you guys think.

Comments

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

So for future posts like this there's a Fan Creations section further down the forums.

Anyway, this sounds interesting, not sure exactly how the Devs would do it since it could involve AI. But just the idea of a Killer with a huge bulldog and maybe wielding a baseball bat gets me thinking of a white trash ghetto killer. You know the one who probably played Basket ball in high school but now lives in a ######### trailer and raps hella bad but says their rhymes are fly and tries to make friends with the teens to look cool by buying them beer. You see them a lot in early 2000 movies wearing gray hoodies and usually have a beer in hand. Reminds me of this type of person which could be a nasty ass Killer.