Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

The Mysterious Red Hand Print

TheSavageLycan
TheSavageLycan Member Posts: 50

I have always asked myself, what is the origin of the red hand print on the exit gate lever? Was it created by a survivor that still is alive today, or perhaps a survivor that never was lucky enough to be resurrected upon being consumed by the Entity?

Comments

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

I'd like to believe it's a Call of Duty reference. But it could have been some poor desperate soul was desperately reaching for the switch, then touched it before being dragged off by a killer.

The Entity must've accidentally copied the blood mark for the later trials.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

It is a hand print, most likely benidect bakers failure of escaping

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    edited March 2019

Might be a way to try to scare off survivors. I mean, wouldn't you hesitate to activate a device if there was a bloody handprint on it? I know I would.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

I always thought it was Benedict's hand print. Also, at first I thought this thread was about the red hand print Michael has on his shoulder. Does anyone know what that's from? I don't remember him picking up Laurie in the original film.

• bubbascal
    bubbascal Member Posts: 316

Some Survivor preparing to use Decisive, maybe? lmao

• aderpymuffin
    aderpymuffin Member Posts: 97

The entity creates things weirdly. It recycles things a lot. So it was probably a hand print of a survivor that got dragged off the exit gate lever of the first ever map the entity made. After that it used the exit gate for every map.

• InnCognito
    InnCognito Member Posts: 720

That would be from "LEFT 4 DEAD"

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

You might actually be correct ngl, it doesn't have a thumb

• pichumudkip
    pichumudkip Member Posts: 155

I'm assuming it may be Benedict or Vigo's since those 2 are the main important npcs in the game.