Survivor Hope Status

Options
Detective_Jonathan
Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
edited May 2018 in Lore
From what i can see and from how long we have been with these characters this is what I think on their hope status.

1. Dwight: Critical-Seems like he's on his last legs

2. Meg: Fair- She seems alright for now

3. Claudette: Fair -She still seems to think there is a way out. But time will only tell

4. Jake: Good- Due to low interactions I'd say he's alright. 

5. Nea: Good- She seems determined to get out

6. Bill: Unknown- I don't think he cares

7. David King: Good- Still seems to think he can fight a killer. Good enough for me

8. Quentin: Critical- now with Freddy hunting him, I don't think he has much left

9. Laurie: Critical- She's going to loose it. 

10. Detective Tapp: Good-he seems to think he can stop The Entity and from what we have seen from the first Saw, he doesn't give up.

11. Ace: Excellent- With that smile? Come on now

12. Feng: Fair- she probably knows their is no escape but keeps focus.

Comments

• Galaxssea
    Galaxssea Member Posts: 6
    Options
    Laurie's bio is all about her being a determined survivor. What makes you say she's critical?
  • Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
    Options
    Galaxssea said:c
    Laurie's bio is all about her being a determined survivor. What makes you say she's critical?
    I just feel like she doesn't have much left. With Michael killing her over and over again. I feel like she just wants it all to stop and if losing hope means it will, then I feel like she would take that chance.
  • ekto
    ekto Member Posts: 103
    Options

Pretty accurate. It'd be super neat to see a survivor become a killer. The time is super ######### in the Fog, so Dwight and evil Dwight could coexist. Can you imagine being hunted by your evil clone?

Anyways, we haven't even seen an off-screen Survivor become a killer yet, so that's out of the question. I'd be super surprised if this new Chapter introduced that idea. We're all waiting on it, really.