If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Survivor Hope Status

Options
Detective_Jonathan
Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
edited May 2018 in Lore
From what i can see and from how long we have been with these characters this is what I think on their hope status.

1. Dwight: Critical-Seems like he's on his last legs

2. Meg: Fair- She seems alright for now

3. Claudette: Fair -She still seems to think there is a way out. But time will only tell

4. Jake: Good- Due to low interactions I'd say he's alright. 

5. Nea: Good- She seems determined to get out

6. Bill: Unknown- I don't think he cares

7. David King: Good- Still seems to think he can fight a killer. Good enough for me

8. Quentin: Critical- now with Freddy hunting him, I don't think he has much left

9. Laurie: Critical- She's going to loose it. 

10. Detective Tapp: Good-he seems to think he can stop The Entity and from what we have seen from the first Saw, he doesn't give up.

11. Ace: Excellent- With that smile? Come on now

12. Feng: Fair- she probably knows their is no escape but keeps focus.

Comments

• Galaxssea
    Galaxssea Member Posts: 6
    Options
    Laurie's bio is all about her being a determined survivor. What makes you say she's critical?
  • Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
    Options
    Galaxssea said:c
    Laurie's bio is all about her being a determined survivor. What makes you say she's critical?
    I just feel like she doesn't have much left. With Michael killing her over and over again. I feel like she just wants it all to stop and if losing hope means it will, then I feel like she would take that chance.
  • ekto
    ekto Member Posts: 103
    Options

Pretty accurate. It'd be super neat to see a survivor become a killer. The time is super ######### in the Fog, so Dwight and evil Dwight could coexist. Can you imagine being hunted by your evil clone?

Anyways, we haven't even seen an off-screen Survivor become a killer yet, so that's out of the question. I'd be super surprised if this new Chapter introduced that idea. We're all waiting on it, really.