Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Perks buff

Nick
Nick Member Posts: 1,237
edited June 2018 in General Discussions

Is anyone going to use the new perks in the mid chapter patch? There are a few interesting ones :)

Comments

• oafafoxfeather
    oafafoxfeather Member Posts: 30
    Nick said:

Is anyone going to use the new perks in the mid chapter patch? There are a few interesting ones :)

I find deja vu interesting might give it a try. Also this would bring the green map back in usage
  • Nick

@ZombieGenesis said:
    I'm looking forward to using almost all of them on both sides of the fence. Though I tend to use a medkit instead of SC so that one doesn't impact me as much. And I never use DS or sprint burst (I'm a lithe man).

You're a man of culture as well, I also prefer balanced and lithe over sprint burst ;)

• Nick

@oafafoxfeather said:
    Nick said:

I find deja vu interesting might give it a try. Also this would bring the green map back in usage

Oh yeah the useless green map, same with the green key
    I'm so happy they're going to rework deja vu. What was the point of deja vu in the first place, because it is not that hard to find 1 out of 7 generators on the map in the first place.

• oafafoxfeather
    oafafoxfeather Member Posts: 30
    Also about the SB thing I totally agree with. Im using lithe myself makes it more rewarding. Its gonna be harder now tho' since they play on nerfing all of the exhaustion perks. I find the calm spirit and bitter murmur interesting with the new changes when they'll put them in Im gonna give them a try for sure.

• Nick

@oafafoxfeather said:
    Also about the SB thing I totally agree with. Im using lithe myself makes it more rewarding. Its gonna be harder now tho' since they play on nerfing all of the exhaustion perks. I find the calm spirit and bitter murmur interesting with the new changes when they'll put them in Im gonna give them a try for sure.

Yeah its a shame that it's punishing people who use Lithe and Balanced now as well. But I don't really mind the changes because I'd like survivor to be a bit more challenging.