Rank Rewards

Yes, I know this topic has been discussed a thousand times. Yes, I don't care if it's annoying.

So, we have new ranking changes, if they are going to be implemented. These changes greatly increase the difficulty of ranking up. We know that quite a high amount of the player base purposely avoid ranking up due to the multiple problems that come with it. Longer que times, more difficulty and all in all, less fun. With these new changes, it makes it all the more easier to stay low rank. The only ones who honestly try to rank up will probably not get into games ever.

However, this is what I hope rank rewards can solve. They will incentive ranking up for bonuses. This makes it so the player base is more involved and will make people try to actually get better. This will make people not just stay away from high ranks but challenge themselves to play at it. It will also decrease que times as well. Plus, what could really go wrong? There isn't much of a negative to this is there?

Starting Numbers:

Rank 1: 250k BP 1500 Shards

Rank 2-4 200k BP 1000 Shards

Rank 5-8 150k BP 750 Shards

Rank 9-12 100k BP 500 Shards

Rank 13-16 50k BP 250 Shards

Rank 17-20 Nothing

I understand that probably think these numbers are quite low, but that will be up to the devs. These are just my numbers, but feel free to voice your own numbers as well if you aren't satisfied. They may be subject to change.

One final change, in order to make this system work, and this hasn't been mentioned often at all. This isn't a part of the main change, but tell me what you think. What do there was a natural depip regression? My proposal is every two days, a pip is lost. This will keep the player base alive instead of just reaching your desired rank and stopping until the next season. It will be more of a challenge as well. This may help que times as well.