We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Best and worst maps for each killer...

...go

Comments

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
    edited March 2019

I like everything except asylum and farm.

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    edited March 2019

Trapper - The Game

Wraith - Rotten Fields

Hillbilly - Lerys

Nurse - Rotten fields/Lerys

Doctor - Rotten fields?

Leatherface - Rotten fields

Hag - Azarovs/red forest (both huge)

Pig - autohaven (harder to sneak on, lots of pallets)

Clown - Rotten fields

Spirit - Rotten fields

Freddy - ?

Legion - Rotten fields

Huntress - Lerys/Rotten fields

Myers - Rotten fields

I sense a pattern here.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    edited March 2019

Lery's and Haddonfield are generally the worst maps for killers. Lery's is a minor exception since some killers with specific builds are actually very powerful on this map.

@The_Crusader Rotten Fields really isn't that bad. If you are corn blind yea it can be bad but if not it's just fine. If you really have trouble, Shadowborn and Stridor both help immensely in corn. Tall killers generally have an easier time too. The only 2 killers that are super weak to corn blindness are Nurse (because fatigue) and Hag (because short). I never have a problem with corn outside of those 2. This coming from someone that plays on console too.

Trapper is, IMO, the only killer with no "bad" maps. Some maps are good for him, while the rest are mostly neutral only because he can preemptively shut down the strongest loops with well placed traps. He's the only killer I would say is neutral on Haddonfield because he's the only one that can stop Balanced Landing loops at the houses which destroys most other killers, and he can make those narrow paths by fences/hedges very unsafe with traps. Not to mention, he can totally lock down the Myers house with traps if he basements you.

Huntress is the most map dependent killer, she's like the opposite of Trapper. Some maps are neutral while the rest are bad. She doesn't really have any "good" maps. Haddonfield, Lerys, Game, swamp, forest, family residence, they all kinda suck for her because she is the only legit slow killer in the game.

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428

For Clown, Lery's is far worse than Rotten Fields.

• Warlock_2020
    Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867

Any farm map for any killer for me. I'm severely colorblind, so farm is insane. I have to hunt like a T-Rex, looking for motion. Swamp is not much better, then again, the lower floor of Game is rough too.

• Ajritoka
    Ajritoka Member Posts: 594

The Trapper is very powerful on Haddonfield because of the tight walkways and his ability to make some 2nd story windows useless because the Survivors can’t get to the rooftops without going through a window and being caught.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,944

As a Myers main I will say Coldwind. Corn blindness makes it tough to tier up. Though saying that I don't think many killers thrive on Coldwind apart from Hillbilly.

• TheHourMan
    TheHourMan Member Posts: 1,052

Tall killers do pretty well in rotton fields because the survivors have no cover or loops to use in the corn.

• Kim
    Kim Member Posts: 76

I play a lot of trapper and i would say the Game is definitely the worst map for him.

• Kaalaxi
    Kaalaxi Member Posts: 177

Best maps:

Trapper: Haddonfield

Wraith: Lery's/The Game?

Hillbilly: Rotten Fields

Nurse: Torment Creek/Coal Tower

Huntress: Blood Lodge

Doctor: The Game

Hag: Haddonfield/Coal Tower

Shape: Ironworks of Misery

Clown: Rotten Fields

Spirit: The Game?

Legion: Torment Creek/Rotten Fields

Nightmare: Wrecker's Yard/The Game

Pig: Wrecker's Yard/The Game

Cannibal: Rotten Fields

Worst Maps:

Trapper: The Game

Wraith: Blood Lodge

Hillbilly: Lerys

Nurse: Lerys

Huntress: Lerys

Doctor: Blood Lodge

Hag: Rotton Fields

Shape: Lerys(without mirror)/Yamaoka Estate

Clown: Lerys?

Spirit: Rotten Fields

Legion: Yamaoka Estate

Nightmare: Bloodlodge/Rotten Fields

Pig: Wretched Shop/Groaning Storehouse

Cannibal: Lerys

• Jacoby2041
    Jacoby2041 Member Posts: 843

This may be an exception but I've actually had some good Billy rounds on Haddonfield. The houses and ledges are annoying as hell but I can get creative with my chainsaw pathways sometimes

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688

Interesting you say that. I'm colourblind too (though not severe) and I'm also cornblind. I wonder if that adds to it.

I feel like sometimes theres no point me even playing on rotten fields. If a survivor gets a bit of a distance and arent wearing bright clothes they can just completely disappear on me.

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340

Scratched mirror Myers on Lerry's. So much fun.

• HazeHound
    HazeHound Member Posts: 814
    edited January 2020

The absolute worst is Wretched Shop for Pig. She is literally the only killer that cannot do anything on this map. Double window means loops for days. Tall grass has such lenght that prevents Pig from seeing anything while sneaking but at the same time she is visible from afar. Tons of pallets and possibility of spawning multiple maze tiles right next to each other isn't helping either.

Hillbilly doesn't have bad map really, but in my experience The Game is kinda the worst. You can chainsaw arround on lerys on the outer corridos across entire map with easy, if someone is hiding in a corner you can bodyblock them. On The Game however you cannot really zoom arround the map bcoz of its design and its very unlikely that survivors will go into dead end (unlike Lerys where dead ends are randomized). Rotten fields doesn't hurt him either, great mobility.

Haddonfield when people have balanced landing is a nightmare for anyone but good Nurse or Trapper (Hag kinda too).

Huntress is good on maps with low walls loops (Autohaven, Crotus Prenn) or open maps (rotten fields, shelter woods).