Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

The Doctor movement speed.

Hey people of the fog! I wanted to ask a question find out some of your thoughts. I was wondering would a buff to the movement speed of The Doctor ( Shockta ) would be too much? Since he isn't that strong as a killer. I was wondering about making his movement speed like The Clown's in treatment mode like when throwing bottles. Thoughts? 

Comments

• StalwartXX
    StalwartXX Member Posts: 80

Personally, never have any issues when playing the Doc. One of my favourite killers and I can consistently do well with him as he is. I wouldn't object to a movement speed buff on him mind you haha.

• oafafoxfeather
    oafafoxfeather Member Posts: 30

@StalwartXX said:
    Personally, never have any issues when playing the Doc. One of my favourite killers and I can consistently do well with him as he is. I wouldn't object to a movement speed buff on him mind you haha.

Thanks. Any advice on how to get better with the Doc?

• StalwartXX
    StalwartXX Member Posts: 80

Seems like the obvious thing to state but keep the madness up as high as you can on as many survivors as you can. When you're in treatment mode you passively increase the madness of survivors within your terror radius. Hit each survivor you find with a few shocks, then swap to the stick to beat them.

Perks wise it depends what you want to do. You can make a build that causes merry skill check hell for survivors with the perks plus madness. Ruin, huntress' lullaby, unnerving presence and overcharge. Plus skill checks jumping all over the screen with madness.

But you can use a lot of different perks which work well with Doc. Someone in another threat mentioned
    using nurse's calling and shocking them behind cover etc.

Probe gens with shocks whenever you can. In chases throw a few shocks, just one or two, to get madness nice and high in case they evade you then chase with bat. If you want to, blast survivors as they approach windows or pallets as it stops them using them for a moment after they're shocked. Pay attention to the screams from madness when searching for survivors. Add-on wise its up to you really. Personally, I prefer to go for some extra range and improve the Doc's clones to keep track of survivors.

There are better people than me to ask for tips :)

• oafafoxfeather
    oafafoxfeather Member Posts: 30

@StalwartXX said:
    Seems like the obvious thing to state but keep the madness up as high as you can on as many survivors as you can. When you're in treatment mode you passively increase the madness of survivors within your terror radius. Hit each survivor you find with a few shocks, then swap to the stick to beat them.

Perks wise it depends what you want to do. You can make a build that causes merry skill check hell for survivors with the perks plus madness. Ruin, huntress' lullaby, unnerving presence and overcharge. Plus skill checks jumping all over the screen with madness.

But you can use a lot of different perks which work well with Doc. Someone in another threat mentioned
    using nurse's calling and shocking them behind cover etc.

Probe gens with shocks whenever you can. In chases throw a few shocks, just one or two, to get madness nice and high in case they evade you then chase with bat. If you want to, blast survivors as they approach windows or pallets as it stops them using them for a moment after they're shocked. Pay attention to the screams from madness when searching for survivors. Add-on wise its up to you really. Personally, I prefer to go for some extra range and improve the Doc's clones to keep track of survivors.

There are better people than me to ask for tips :)

Thanks again for the generous tips !