About the Save The Best For Last rework...

Options
Trollfarceur
Trollfarceur Member Posts: 33
edited June 2018 in General Discussions

I like the concept of this rework. We're going to get back a sort of machine gun build.

But I was wondering...

Will killer's powers hits (chainsaw, hatchet) will count for the tokens?

• Will we get a token for chainsawing a survivor? Or hitting a survivor with a hatchet?
  • Will we lose tokens when hitting the obsession with hatchets / chainsaw?
Post edited by Trollfarceur on

Comments

• Mercury
    Mercury Member Posts: 326
    Options

They should, they are counted as normal hits. Ever since the 'nerf' done to Play with your Food and Huntress Hatchets, I'm pretty sure it will take tokens. And a chainsaw hit is a chainsaw hit.

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600
    Options

They very likely will NOT I'm thinking.

Remember, things like Franklin's Demise do not proc off Hatchet Throws or Chainsaws.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    edited June 2018
    Options

@Mercury said:
    They should, they are counted as normal hits. Ever since the 'nerf' done to Play with your Food and Huntress Hatchets, I'm pretty sure it will take tokens. And a chainsaw hit is a chainsaw hit.

I heavily doubt it. They do not count as normal hits, they just added some scoring events to them. We'll see tho, let's hope so.
    So far, 0 perks are affecting powers (except for Tinkerer, that is getting changed)

• Mercury
    Mercury Member Posts: 326
    Options

@Runiver said:

@Mercury said:

I heavily doubt it. They do not count as normal hits, they just added some scoring events to them. We'll see tho, let's hope so.
    So far, 0 perks are affecting powers (except for Tinkerer, that is getting changed)

They are normal hits that's for certain. Perks like devour hope and noed would apply to a speed limiter chainsaw and the same goes for huntress hatchets.

• Runiver
    Options

@Mercury said:

@Runiver said:

@Mercury said:

They are normal hits that's for certain. Perks like devour hope and noed would apply to a speed limiter chainsaw and the same goes for huntress hatchets.

No, they don't.
    Devour hope doesn't work for the chainsaw or huntress hatchets.

• ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784
    Options

@Runiver NOED and DH do affect speed limiter chainsaw actually :P

• Runiver
    Options

@ASpazNamedSteve said:

For real ? Wow, when did they change that ? lol

• ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784
    Options

@Runiver said:

@ASpazNamedSteve said:

For real ? Wow, when did they change that ? lol

I have absolutely no idea, might have been in the game forever for all I know.

Pretty funny meme build though, NOED gives you your fully powered chainsaw back at the end of the game :^)

• Tzeentchling9
    Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796
    Options
    @Runiver

Hatchets work with Remember Me as well.
  • Runiver
    Options

@Tzeentchling9 said:
    @Runiver

Hatchets work with Remember Me as well.

Welp, seems like I learned a lot today lol