Vigil will be useless

Options
So in the Q&A the devs said that you can't recover from exhaustion while running anymore. But this change makes Vigil completely useless because it only works while walking/crouching and i don't do this in a chase. What do you think about that?

Comments

• EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    Options
    i agree.  vigil will be useless.
  • Itq
    Itq Member Posts: 29
    Options

Yes it's literally wasting perk slot. They should make it so that exhaustion perks doesn't recover in chase instead while running.

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    edited June 2018
    Options
    This change won’t do anything to help the break the Survivor meta. SB will stil be too strong, and this will definitely make Vigil nearly useless to have. It’s a nerf, but a ######### one they shouldn’t do. This nerf is pointless. It doesn’t help the issue of Sprint Burst being a freebie for getting caught out in the open with your pants down to get to Loops. It also is a a nerf to Lithe and Balanced Landing, which need no nerfs at all and are fine. 

The nerf Sprint Burst needs is that you have to be running already for 2-3 seconds BEFORE it activates. This no longer lets it be a “freebie”. That’s all.
  • Dragonredking
    Dragonredking Member Posts: 874
    Options

Vigil was always useless doe.

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Options

I’ve had people use Vigil with Balanced Landing at Coal Tower to make that Loop god damn MASSIVE. I’ve had Survivors use it with Lithe to make Lery’s a god damn nightmare to deal with. Vigil is not useless. To those who know massive loops and have Balanced Landing or Lithe, it’s a game changer if they Loop like a pro.
  • Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,217
    Options

It's like using TOTH for killer now. Useless you sacrifice a perk slot

• Techn0
    Techn0 Member Posts: 405
    Options

You underestimate the power of vigil, balanced landing and lithe. Your chase will never lose momentum, I earn my facecamps with pride.  
  • Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    Options

Vigil? It won't be useless. You can still get your 32 second sprint burst you tryhards.

You just can't be running from pallet to pallet like a fool trying to manipulate the game and dragging the killer on.

The devs finally are understanding things. They are finally making this more about survival horror, where surviving is "difficult" and a "privilege" almost.

You are not entitled to survive.