Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

No perk = OP

Tarehjerne
Tarehjerne Member Posts: 28

I have been playing the nurse for a while now and i am starting to get the hang of it, i have good perks (Whisperers, ruin, rancor and bbq) that help me along the way. I am also using an extra blink because i am not that good yet. Anyways, i hop into a game and find myself doing alright, i was constantly downing survivors at a reasonable phase. My ruin got broken 1 minute into the game btw. When it came to endgame and there was only one generator left the last two survivors managed to escape using a skeleton key. I told them gg wp with the key and this is where it all broke down: TS = Toxic survivor,

TS: What the **** are you doing you stupid pice of ****

me: Wut?

Ts: Ruin on nurse? really?

me: Yes, why?

Ts: ITS OVERKILL!! NURSE IS THE MOST OVERPOWERD KILLER!! YOU ARE TRASH

Me: okay, you did break it 1 minute into the round so it didn't really do much

Ts: AND YOU HAVE EXTRA BLINK!! YOU GARBAGE..... blah blah blah

The funny thing is that i have been getting versed with these kind of toxic survivors quite frequently, therefore i did the logical thing. I stripped myself of every perk and addon except whisperers (i strongly dislike stealth) hopped into a game and started off. Since i got rotten fields i didn't do that well, i did end up with a 2k tho. The gens were popping faster than popcorn in a russian powerplant and there was nothing i could do to stop it. After the two others left and i was about to say gg the same BS happened again! Apparently just playing nurse is overpowered. What do i do from here?

Comments

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

Enjoy the salt

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

Laugh at them for being beaten without the need of perks

• Apoch
    Apoch Member Posts: 96
    edited March 2019

The general consensus are that things like DS, BBQ and Ruin are toxic and shouldn't be in game as they are which is why DS is getting nerfed and why BBQ and Ruin should be getting nerfed for the health, well being and future of the game.

Oh and Nurse in general is almost as miserable to play against as legion and doctor for similar reasons.

• Tarehjerne
    Tarehjerne Member Posts: 28

bbq and ruin can both be countered by the survivor, ds is uncounterable

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

@Apoch How the absolute #### do you nerf a perk (BBQ) that has like 7 counters to it? 40 meters is a lot in a game like this and gives plenty of hiding time.

I personally only find clicky click flashlighters, pallet teabaggers, and campers with no discernible reason to be toxic.

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

I have a better idea let's make it so every killer perk is a hex perk that way killers are perkless every game!

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732
    edited March 2019

There was an error rendering this rich post.