The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Is this game still challenging?

Lodreus
Lodreus Member Posts: 10
edited March 2019 in General Discussions

I got 737 hours on this game and lately haven't been experiencing much of a challenge. I'm I finding it too easy or has the game made it too easy?

My build for pig is: Hex Ruin, Thanatophobia, M&A and haunted ground, plus add-ons to increase my head traps. The two things I like most about this build is that I don't have to worry about time and I don't chase survivors with traps, but only if there in the way tho. Nearly all my games have been successful and I only remember 1 survivor making out when I was using this build. I've been playing at low to mid-range ranks, so there's that and while I very much do want to play at high ranks, I just can't be bothered to play hours just so I can reach high ranking games to experience a challenge.

My survivor build is Self Care, Dead Hard, Deliverance and Iron Will. I've chosen to replace Iron Will with Decisive Strike for the first time just to see how it goes and it honestly makes the game a cake walk if you make sure to get a hook to save. Practically it's 3 chances of living if you bring a medikit with added instant heal. And no, I don't loop.

I can expect what comments will be posted.. and I suppose I could play with no perks if mentioned, but then that just makes what I worked for pointless. I would rather prefer to be thrown into mid to high rank games and not have to start over again just to make my way to the top to enjoy myself.

Comments