If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Can't access the wiki or game but...

Options
Shad03
Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

It seems like the line between our world and the Entity's realm is bleak in the Trapper's last location. Since teens that have explored the area seem to be able to hear (maybe see) generators moving even when there was no conceivable reason for them to activate.

And I believe there were rumors of being able to hear a chainsaw in the Thompson areas as well, despite being abandoned.

Dunno, my theory is that whatever happens in the Entity's realm also has some small effect on the real world as well. Thoughts? Or am I wrong?

Comments

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154
    Options

This is interesting my bruddah.

I think this may be true, since if you get inside one of those places you might get grabbed by the Entity it makes sense that someone might notice something about the other world

• Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
    Options

Sorry for the late response @Shad03 Let me see if i can crack this one for you.

In terms of Macmillan estate it don't recall hearing about generators being heard or seen, but i do know that some time in the hillbillies story there was rumors about a chainsaw being heard, i think that with The Hillbilly, this was happening some time after he killed his parents, and while some areas were split up and sold, i think it was the Thompson house itself that wasn't bought because of that very reason. Now, when The Entity took The Hillbilly, this is when the chainsaw noises stopped, and by this time people probably started to notice and probably sold the house or something.

Now, in regards to your first sentence about our world and its world being bleak, i think that this could be a small sign that The Entity is gaining strength, she is still somewhat weak, but during that time she was gaining a lot of nutrition, which allowed her to be able to bring in the other killers.

At least, that is what i think about it.

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732
    Options

@Detective_Jonathan Thank you for throwing your badge into the ring. Also I found what I was talking about. Taken from the wiki.

That last sentence is what got me to make this thread.

• Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
    edited March 2019
    Options

Ahhhhh ok, never really read this part, only focused on the lore of The Trapper, i see what you mean here, This is an easy explanation, i think the simple thing to pay attention to here is the use of the key word "teens" as much as it says they go in as a game of dare, i think that usually there is a pair of two people going in together and come back to report what is going on.

As far as why the machinery is still going and the gas gauges decreasing, i think this is just the case of the place being haunted by the souls of the Estate, there is an old movie called "Death Ship" where survivors of a cruise liner come aboard a black ship that has been piloted by its crew for years and years, this ship turned out to be a nazi prisoner vessel that was used in WW2.

My theory is, that the mine is still operation because the miners that were sealed away, their souls were never put away, thus rendering them being able to gain a physical touch, but not a physical body.

I'll need to look into these areas some more, may give some insight into how The Entity is able to make the realms based on these places.