No cap on bloodpoints! (or increase the cap)

Options

I know the cap on iridescent shards is being removed, but I also wish it would be removed for bloodpoints, or at least increased to 2 or 3 mil. 1 mil is too easy to achieve imo ):

Comments

• Hillbilly
    Hillbilly Member Posts: 14
    Options

You're right. It feels too little.

• Leon
    Leon Member Posts: 56
    Options

yeah, it helps if people like to play 1 char and prestige it, and just save up as many blood points as possible for it.

• ZiNc
    ZiNc Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 250
    Options

Made me think of when the cap was only 500,000 :pirate:

Sounds like you need to spend some bloodpoints! =)

• karimew
    karimew Member Posts: 37
    Options

@ZiNc said:
    Made me think of when the cap was only 500,000 :pirate:

Sounds like you need to spend some bloodpoints! =)

I actively spend my blood points and I just get them back so fast haha. I just feel the max should be increased, even if it's just by another 500k or 1 mil. A small increase is better then nothing! <3

• Tohmo
    Tohmo Member Posts: 248
    Options

All ya need is doc + Chili and distressing and you got yourself 60k bp in one match (not even counting bps), I would love to see the cap removed entirely. Idk I just feel like it's useless

• bendermac
    bendermac Member Posts: 772
    edited November 2018
    Options

Agreed for cap removal :)

• riotangel
    riotangel Member Posts: 176
    Options

If nobody else have suggested it, it should be fairly easy to insert an additional character cap to 1M points. That way, players can distribute the remaining points to other characters but not the new character, until a threshold (of your discretion) is reached.

So you can probably implement it like,

1. a variable per character to accumulate recently allocated points. Once that counter crosses 1M, another variable serving has a "cooldown" flag is toggled true - cannot allocate more.
    2. Now points must be allocated to other characters, of which those points will also minus off said character's counter, bringing it lower than 1M and so on.
    3. When enough points have been distributed to other characters, say 500K (your discretion), said character's counter would have been reduced below the 500K threshold, which then triggers the cooldown flag back to false, allowing more points into his/her bloodweb.