Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Item Limit (Suggestion/Idea)

Now, before you freak out, it's not about items in your inventory. I'm focusing on items in lobby.

So, my idea/suggestion would be to limit items in lobby. What that means?
You have 4 survivors in lobby, right? So, my idea would be to limit med kits and toolboxes to 2 in a lobby and 1 flashlight, map and key (maybe 2 flashlights per lobby, not sure about that) in a lobby.
So, if 2 people already picked toolboxes, than you can't bring 3rd toolbox to a trial.
BUT, it doesn't mean you can't find that 3rd toolbox in the trial.

This change could possibly make SWF a bit weaker and could make more people go for the item hunting with "luck giving" perks (but it wouldn't be necessery to run those perks).

What you guys think about this?

Comments

• Silas
    Silas Member Posts: 307

If you bought an item in the bloodweb, you should be allowed to use it whenever you want.

If anything survivors going in with a variety of items are typically more coordinated as they're each taking on different roles, ultimately posing a greater challenge for the killer.