If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Original ventriloquist survivor idea.

Options
Mike2550
Mike2550 Member Posts: 16
I just kinda thought of this and wanted to put it out if the developers ever see this. They like adding new mechanics to the game  and i would think this would be highly unique and probable. 
 So a survivor who is a silent protagonist. Spent his chilhood bullied and abused at home. He never speaks in fear to be disciplined once again. Finds comfort in his dolls and crafts he personally makes. 
 I could make more backstory but if no one cares then blah x3 anyways his perks could revolve around messing with sound and other things. If they ever add passives to survivors then he can naturally be more quiet than the others. 
 Throwing Voice: learned the ways to distract others to get focus away from him. Can use the special action button while crouched to throw his voice in direction of camera 6/9/12 meters away. Causing a grunt noise. Goes on cooldown for 100/80/60 seconds.
 So say your using stealth and the killer who listens hard for sound is coming towards your rock. You throw your voice to say the bush ahead and away from you and so the killer will hear this (say always can be heard from killer side if he is like 15 meters or so near your proximity to be fair on distance) it would give you time to sneak away as the killer is distracted by the voice as one who plays killer, sound is very important. I would adore having sound mechanics used to distract a killer away from a survivor and not towards.  
 His other perks i could think of but if no one likes the sound based mechanics then once again blah xD i figured it would be unique and can give a different playstyle to the stealth part of the game. Especially with urban evasion, calm spirit, iron will and throwing voice. 
 Let me know if this is a dumb idea or even let me know your ideas ^_^ just remember it cant be broken OP gotta be balanced in some way lol if you have other sound based perk ideas please let me know or back story. It would be a cool original survivor who is awkward and silent but misunderstood lol. Maybe he has a decoy perk or ability with his dummy who knows! Maybe if he was made killer that would work~ 
 Wasnt trying to spam the discussion topic moderator. I didnt know changing name needs approval. Didnt want to have a misspelling in title lol my bad :p

Comments

• Mike2550
    Mike2550 Member Posts: 16
    Options

I wanna just say i low key was the creator of the new perk for Adam Francis. His “Diversion” perk is oddly similar to my idea about the voice diversion just with a twist that you throw a rock and not throw your voice. But crouched and standing still and u press the special action button mechanic to make noise 10/15/20 meters away to make a get away as killers distracted? Imma say i helped them make that idea mmmmhm. Even if they did make it themselves, ill say iiiiii helped! Lmao xD