TURN THE MUSIC DOWN

Options
edgarpoop
edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,096

Again...the chase music is too loud. I can't hear survivors over the chase music on Spirit. Especially on the new map. Why do we have to talk about this every patch? The chase music is about the same volume as the Haddonfield volume that was just fixed. Quit having Deaf Daniel do your sound mixing. Please.

Comments

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Options

Footstep audio still isn't what it used to be before the legion engine update. They said they were going to do a survey but it never came?

• Fenrir
    Fenrir Member Posts: 533
    Options

Its really loud

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,224
    Options

Killer problem, they havent been caring since the first time they messed up sounds.

• The_Manlet
    The_Manlet Member Posts: 474
    Options

The devs would have to playtest a match as killer to identify a problem such as this.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options

I hate the chase music on both sides.

• Plu
    Plu Member Posts: 1,456
    Options

Yeah chase music is loud as hell since a while now, annoys me alot because i struggle to hear survivors at times

• HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948
    Options

My friend, the devs are straight up fooling us when we talk about sound. Do you know how the sound was before the first engine update? It was amazing! After the first engine update it was broken af. They kinda fixed it, but it was never the same as the original. Same now with the second engine update.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6,800
    Options

The music is too loud and survivors are as silent as ninjas. This shouldn't happen every time, and it shouldn't still be worse than it was previously after they "fix" it. Players pointed out the audio was messed up as soon as the PTB was released. Given how important sound is to the game, it should have been a priority.

Even before this new update, I couldn't differentiate survivors' footsteps from the killer's footsteps. I could only ever locate them via sound if they were injured.

• Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,576
    Options

• Nikkiwhat
    Nikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,378
    Options

Things sound louder I feel :/ Even better when Survivors use Iron Will...may as well play blind deaf and dumb....

• FalseFroggs
    FalseFroggs Member Posts: 60
    Options

I find it extremely loud as a survivor. It’s super distracting when you’re being chased!

• Egonic
    Egonic Member Posts: 29
    Options

Just played a couple of games, holy hell... it's so obnoxious.

I'm getting slightly tired of them breaking the game with every update they release, especially so since they break the game, and then won't fix anything before they have more paid content ready.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Options

SHUT UP MOM