hidden toxicity that Behaviour ignores....

grim1
grim1 Member Posts: 12

So, for the first time in a long time looked at my activity feed in steam and noticed quite a few toxic comments in my feed that were dated over multiple months. One user took it to the extreme and left several toxic posts over multiple days, all being referencing DBD. While this never affected me (because I don't look at my feed) and I reported it to steam, I also figured I'd take the time to report it to DBD since this user stemmed from the game. I took the time to read faq and rules and found this line here.

"We do not control anything that happens outside of Dead by Daylight.

This includes private Steam messages/groups/names, PS4/XBOX messages, Discord messages, Twitch/social media interactions, etc. Anything that occurs on these platforms must be reported to the respective authorities."

While I can understand that as a developer you cant go through every single case and look at external sites.... however, I cant not understand the neglect of having at least some kind of knowledge of repeat offenders who aggressively seek out player profiles, streams, or personal profiles for the sake of giving their two cents.

Am I wrong?

Comments

• RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371

I get those petty salty comments from dead survivors on my Steam profile pretty consistenltly.....and I love it! They are my little trophies, proof that I have made someone miserable. I have been playing since May 2018 and have acumulated 100 trophies :-) some are funny and original.

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

Salt is good just laugh it off honestly it's one of the things that keeps me playing this game because everybody who sends salt as a survivor should know that the salt does not help because most survivors complain about a camping or tunneling killer, it just makes more killers camp for that delicious salt.