Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Give Pig Girl some love.

mistar_z
mistar_z Member Posts: 857

After the wonderful news on the Hag and Trapper. There's another killer needs a little bit of love.

Pig and Clown loves:

The pig. Please please! please!! Increase her deviousness gain. She's down there both with the clown in terms of poor BP gain.

Suggestion for the pig BP.

• Ambush attack 500 from 250.

• This should give her way more than it currently does, because killers like wraith, hag and even nurse gets points for initially using their ability before they get successful hits with them. (Setting trap, trap triggered, stalker, surprise attack, accurate blink, successful blink.)
  • RBT setting 650 from 500.

• It's piss poor and you only get 4 in a match.
  • Passive Rbt time 3 BP per second while rbt is counting down.

Those should be easy enough to implement before we start buffing her.

Buff her kit.

Her base kit, ambush. Is in a sorry state, without addons you get zero. ZERO! use out of them other than making your way to a survivor at a snail place.

• Ambush needs a buff to its charge time and range.

• Even with short pallets you can't use the ambush to take control of a loop. Because you take too long to crouch and your charge time is too long. The distance covered should be at a minimal able to control a short pallet loop.
  • Her addons aren't terrible but their rarity needs to be looked into. Most are easy to expensive for the minimal power they give making them feel more like joke items. ( looking at you pink tape and most green items)

• Reduce terror radius from 28 meters down to 24 meters. To get a match with Hag base and Freddy inner terror radius range.
    • since whispers is getting the range reduction it would match perfectly into her kit. not only does this fit into her lore more, but it can only help boost her in situations where she's doesn't always have the ability to crouch while patrolling.

Give her the clown treatment essentially. Buff her base kit, while taking down her addons power slightly. A healthy middle ground for both.

Comments

• Mercury
    Mercury Member Posts: 326

Yeah both definitely need Bp 'reworks'. And Pig could use some base kit love, also true. I wish combat straps was part of her base kit. Instead of making it faster to crouch, it could increase her movespeed slightly in crouch mode.

I like your idea for bp on pig.

Some suggestions I would have for clown: Giving him bp for the amount of time Survivors spend in the intoxication cloud. The hit for the wasted score event should be the same as Hag, not only when they are under the influence, but some seconds afterwards.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    edited June 2018
    I kind of also want them to increase her crouch speed because you currently move slower than the nurse when crouched. This wouldn't be too bad but it means you waste a lot of time crouching around hell to mitigate some of the wasted time I tend to run whispers and only crouch when it activates.

Also it makes addons like Amanda's letter seem really unappealing  as it already has massive negatives even without problem with the crouching speed but with the crouching speed in mind you remove a lot of your map pressure as you're moving incredibly slowly and you lose 3 traps and 2 boxes.

Also this is beating a dead horse but for the love of God could you please make rule set no' 2 part of her base kit and just change that add-on into something more beneficial
    Post edited by Volfawott on
  • Mercury
    Mercury Member Posts: 326

@Aari_Piggy66 said:
    I kind of also want them to increase her crouch speed because you currently move slower than the nurse when crouched. This wouldn't be too bad but it means you waste a lot of time crouching around hell to mitigate some of the wasted time I tend to run whispers and only crouch when it activates.

Also it makes addons like Amanda's letter seem really unappealing  as it already has massive negatives even without problem with the crouching speed but with the crouching speed in mind you remove a lot of your map pressure as you're moving incredibly slowly and you lose 3 traps and 2 boxes.

Also this is beating a dead horse but for the love of Ggd could you please make rule set no' 2 part of her base kit and just change that add-on into something more beneficial

It would actually be nice if 'Amanda's Letter' increased her crouch movement speed to 4,6 meters per seconds. This would mean you could run around in crouched all the time without worrying about being too slow. It would effectively buff her ambush with that add-on, especially since it emphazies the ambush with only 1 trap usage and the 12m reading distance.

And yeah I think rule set number two should be part of her base kit. That OR make it so she can pick up traps that have not been activated.

• RATT
    RATT Member Posts: 33

My poor piggy is deprived....