What perk is on the bottom plz help

Ok so I been playing this game for about 6 months, I pretty much know the game. There is one thing I don't understand next to your perks on the bottom, sometimes there is another perk that shows up while playing a game. Why is it there and does everyone use it. Thank you.

Best Answer

Answers

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

Are you talking about offerings?

• mike4707
    mike4707 Member Posts: 24

No like when I play a match , I can see the killer but I did not equip that perk. I look down at my perks and right beside mine there is a 5 th perk and it's the perk where u can see the killer. Forgot name of it. Or when I do a gen sometime the leadership perk shows up .i hope that helps maybe when I get off work I can do a screen shot

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428

You mean the icon that appears during the match next to your four equipped perks? Sometimes greenish blue and other times red?

That is just telling you a specific perk with an effect is active. Green/Blue means buff, red debuff. For instance, the Thanathophobia icon showing there in red means the effect is active because someone is injured. The Aftercare icon means that someone used it on you and you can see each other's aura.

Another example would be Dying Light. If you are the Obsession, it will appear as a buff when performing altruistic actions. Likewise, after you die, it will show as a debuff for all other Survivors.

• JoannaVO
    JoannaVO Member Posts: 750

That's other teammates using the perk. It means it allows you to heal, open gates, repair generators or whatsoever faster. It also can make charges used decreased. It pretty much means that you get affected (in a positive way) by those perks until the perk icon disappears again. Same goes for killer perks like 'Unnerving Presence' which does affect you in a negative way, ofcourse.

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

Kamikaze is right you are talking about the perks other people have you see the effect of it at the bottom of your screen like aura reading perks like kindred or other perks like we'll make it or streetwise.

• mike4707

@Kamikaze_Rose yes that's it.. So when I run perks like that it helps other people? And what perks do that. Like self care does not ? What does?

• mike4707

Lol I just noticed it the other day after 6 months of playing. So sometimes you have to think about that when you select your perks trying to help your teammates?

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

It's notifications of other perks in play that affect you. Survivor perks are blue. Killer perks are red. They all have different conditions. Some you see only when the surv/killer is close. Some you see all the time. And some you see when something specific happens. It's there so that when you get rescue off a hook, for example, you will know the rescuer has We'll Make It and thus can heal you faster.