If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Does the Entity alter the killers' sizes?

Options
laplace
laplace Member Posts: 36

So I was wondering why the Trapper, Huntress, Plague, Wraith and so on are extremely tall. And I remember the devs might have said that the killers are over 7 feet tall. And I doubt the Entity deliberately chooses killers who all happen to be over 7 feet. Then it hit me. The Shape is based on the first Halloween movie, and in that movie he was around 5'10". But in the game he's as tall as the Trapper, Huntress, etc. In fact he's never even been close to 7 feet in any of the movies. So my question is, does The Entity make the killers taller, or do they happen to be 7 feet+? Now I know not all the killers are tall, but the ones that are all have the same exact height.

Comments

• nunadventures
    nunadventures Member Posts: 198
    Options

i remember hearing how the entity does warp the killers to be a brutish killing machine. So that’s why killers are 7ft tall and stuff

• Komotez
    Komotez Member Posts: 14
    Options

In the reboots I think Myers was a big boi. And since freddy isn't based off of his original films, maybe myers isn't either.

However I agree with your theory, if the entity can warp freddys powers and outright grant killers like the wraith spooky powers, then there's no reason to believe the entity can't make the killers bigger.

I mean, the plague is an outright giant, yet humans were, on average somewhat smaller than we are now just a couple hundred years ago, and the plague is from BC times, so it's unlikely she was originally that tall.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    edited March 2019
    Options

Strange, in my family we've been getting shorter. My great grandpa was 7 ft 1. My grandpa was 6 ft 7. My father is 6 ft 4. My brother is 6 ft 2, and I'm 6 ft 4. We're steadily shrinking lol except my sister who is 6 ft 5. That's from my fathers side btw.

• Divinitye9
    Divinitye9 Member Posts: 392
    Options

In truth, there is nothing the entity cannot do in its realm. It is its sandbox and it is free to create, alter, and design things the way it sees fit.

Each change seems to have a purpose behind it. Large killers for fear, small killers for surprise and stealth.

So yeah, it probably has altered heights, though Myers in the reboots is REALLY big anyway.

• laplace
    laplace Member Posts: 36
    Options

But reboot Myers was around 6'8, whereas the killers are over 7 feet. And I'mpretty sure the Myers in the game is based on Halloween 1, I mean look at Laurie's clothes. Unless maybe the devs decided to put a sort of original version of Myers. Still, this doesn't explain the massive size of a lot of the killers.