Bonuses and perks for killer for playing agains SWF.

I am sure that everyone agrees that playing against SWF is much more difficult for killer and the first thing I ask is why not give to killer bonus points for playing against SWF? How about +10% in all categories for each survivor playing with a friend. That means extra 40% if playing agains full swf team squad. Sure, killers already gets a lot of points agains what survivors usually get, but that's another problem.

The second. I think it would be a good idea to add perks for killers to help against SWF. For example, when survivor falls into the death state, all his swf teammates auras opened for killer for a few seconds?

Or, since thanatophobia is weak again, how about double effect on survivors whose swf teammate is wounded?

Comments

• HazeHound
    HazeHound Member Posts: 814

Thing is, many swf are just friend playing together not even on voice communication. Many streamers do this. You will basically make it obligatory for people to use voice comm, they will just hook up on discord just because of the bonus penalties. In my opinion swf should just face harder killers than avarage of their ranks. Playing against TheEntityLeftHand over and over again will make them reconsider swf lobbies xD.